Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
10-21-2010, 01:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
Unfortunately I fall under this description as well..........

as this description.

I'm not niave enough to believe we will ever get the full treatement,but happy that we are getting something. The rest I can take out on the feds in pvp.
QFT boss QFT
Lt. Commander
# 12
10-21-2010, 05:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creovex View Post
At least we fought and got more then I think we would have if we hadn't lit the main forum on fire for the last 2 months...
Nothing ventured, Nothing gained. Squeaky wheel gets the grease. Make noise like a fed to get stuff like a fed. The barking dog gets attention. etc.
You are correct, if we didn't speak up and show our displeasure, nothing would've happened.
Lt. Commander
# 13
10-21-2010, 05:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash-Brewster View Post
Q'pla to that brother.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creovex View Post
At least we fought and got more then I think we would have if we hadn't lit the main forum on fire for the last 2 months...
Quote:
Originally Posted by mister_dee
Now I definately know why I feel so very much at home in this part of the forums.
Quote:
Originally Posted by piwright42 View Post
QFT boss QFT
For the Empire!!!!!!!! Hegh Daq DIvI' tlha'!!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 14
10-21-2010, 06:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
For the Empire!!!!!!!! Hegh Daq DIvI' tlha'!!!!!
nob yuch DaH! Oh wait that is not quite right... how about, "Federation DIchDaq taHvIp wIj [squirrley] QeHpu'!"
Lt. Commander
# 15
10-21-2010, 07:13 AM
I'm honestly confused on what you're reading here. There is a heck of a lot more meat for the KDF in the engineering report than the Feds. Quite a few of those things are for both factions. Yes they get more costumes and species, and some more new ships. But we are getting crafting, a "new" sector with PVE missions, and some more ships of our own. While its certainly overdue, its definitely the meatier portion of the engineering report.
Lt. Commander
# 16
10-21-2010, 07:29 AM
Heghlu'meH QaQ jajvam!
Lt. Commander
# 17
10-22-2010, 02:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alucard214 View Post
Regarding the engineer report.. It would seem the klingons are due to get the shaft again in terms of large scale updates for season 3. Once again by reading it we see that the feds will get 80% content and we get the left overs. New sector is good new ships is good... Adding said new ships for us to C store is bad stop with the damn C store more so for the faction that has barely any ships available to them. At the rate there going we will never be fleshed out enough to have the game ready for another faction. I am dissapointed once again to see the klingons get shafted again.
Well, they love that c-store, keeps them in business...I am also seeing that they only wish to get us going in the right direction before they completely drop us altogether...I feel as though they have never decided to live up to their promises. They continue to tell us that they will add things to our side, crafting and such, more cool things, and working tricorders...but I bet you that when season 3 ships...we'll have data gathering or something but tricorders will still BE FED TRICORDERS...gah!