Lt. Commander
# 91
10-24-2010, 09:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matunus
Do you really believe that the kdf ships are going be treated any different than the fed ones just because the kdf has less than the feds?
Do I believe they WILL be treated differently? Sadly no; I'm not surprised by the fact that Cryptic is doing this. Do I believe they SHOULD be treated differently? Absolutely. The Klingons shouldnt be paying EXTRA(key word) for anything until they have nearly as much as the Feds.
Lt. Commander
# 92
10-24-2010, 11:16 AM
My feelings on this release are two sided. I find it outrageous that this skin was out into the C-Store for a Klingon ship that has no normal customization options at all, where the Federation ships all come with 3 standard options. On the other hand I believe that buying it will show the powers to be that there is a Klingon base that is worth to invest time and resources into.

After weighing one against the other I bought the skin from the C-Store. But I won't buy anything else until the Klingons will be somewhat up to par with the Feds.
Lt. Commander
# 93
10-24-2010, 11:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogital View Post
My feelings on this release are two sided. I find it outrageous that this skin was out into the C-Store for a Klingon ship that has no normal customization options at all, where the Federation ships all come with 3 standard options. On the other hand I believe that buying it will show the powers to be that there is a Klingon base that is worth to invest time and resources into.

After weighing one against the other I bought the skin from the C-Store. But I won't buy anything else until the Klingons will be somewhat up to par with the Feds.
Thats kind of an interesting point I havent seen other make(though I may have missed it). So, correct me if I'm wrong, your saying this is kind of a "one time only" thing for you? You'll buy this in the hopes that it will encourage the suits to work on my KDF content, but if it simply results in another KDF ship in the C-store, you wont buy that one. Is that right?
Lt. Commander
# 94
10-24-2010, 10:32 PM
Did anyone else notice that it says 160CP on the website c-store but 120CP ingame?
Lt. Commander
# 95
10-25-2010, 12:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by huntman21014 View Post
Did anyone else notice that it says 160CP on the website c-store but 120CP ingame?
well it definitely says 160 CP in the c-store here. ill have to check in-game though