Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Lt. Commander
I'm wondering why I have such trouble joining my friend or people for fleet actions.

It always seems to put us into seperate instances.

I can understand that due to my friend being a Vice admiral and me a commander that it may split us up due to level fairness but what I don't get is why would it do it if we're in a team set to matching level??

I've also had trouble jumping into instances with people of the same rank. I really want to defeat the crystalline entity but there's no way it can be done when you can't muster more than 5 or so people because they keep getting put into different instances.

The main reason I got this game was to play with my friend but missing out on fleet actions is really rather lame.

Is there anything that can be done to improve your chances of being put into the same instance? I understand fairness not having high level with the lower levels but sometimes that's a good thing, especially when it comes to the Crystalline entity. Is there not a choice? Level restricted instances or free for all no levels barred. Would be nice if you could choose.

Want to play with friends