Lt. Commander
# 1 What PvP?
10-25-2010, 11:53 AM
Waiting again for an hour. Gave-up and move on to something better.... This is epic. Really epic. MMO. What a joke.
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-25-2010, 02:10 PM
At what level? Cap?
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-25-2010, 02:29 PM
I was playing with some fleet mates last night and was getting consistent pop's all night. Klingon and Federation queues.
Depending on what kind of PvP you were queuing for could answer your problem. Typically the ground based PvP doesn't spawn as much, but the Capture and Hold as well as Arena's should spawn pretty regularly at VA level.
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-25-2010, 05:17 PM
Yea it really depends on the level and the time of day.

I find at admiral/general level its usually running pretty often but lower ranks were much more hit and miss.

I guess thats to be expected since its a pretty fast leveling game.
Lt. Commander
# 5
10-25-2010, 06:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TalShadaraq
Waiting again for an hour. Gave-up and move on to something better.... This is epic. Really epic. MMO. What a joke.
Oh yeah because when arena's started in WoW you always got in right away right? I remember waiting for quite awhile on occasion back in my college days... A game like WoW NEVER had to make a boat load of tweaks to queues for their raids and arena's, it was perfect right out of the box...

Like I have been sayin all long around here in different ways... if ur window shoppin for another MMO to play... keep walkin... If you looking for a good Star Trek game to play come on in. You MMO junkies are just muddying up my game flying around with U.S.S. Bong Hit or whatever stupid name you can come up with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andor View Post
Yea it really depends on the level and the time of day.

I find at admiral/general level its usually running pretty often but lower ranks were much more hit and miss.

I guess thats to be expected since its a pretty fast leveling game.

I agree, I feel that you level way to fast in this game... I was getting mad because as soon as i got greared up really good I would hit the next rank. Why bother with PVP at the lower levels...If you play the PvE as well, the PVP rewards don't return enough before you hit the next rank.
Lt. Commander
# 6
10-26-2010, 01:31 AM
At level cap i don't find this to be a problem. A bit slow for ground, yes, but space is good.

I have 2 major beefs with the current que:

1. Leveling a Klingon alt during European prime time... (as fed you can FvF, but KvK is bad so noone queues up...)

2. Being bypassed in queue.

Last night, me and 3 others were teamed up for arena, Tier3, klingon. When we queued up, the que said 0-4. The numbers kept rising.... 2-8.....4-10.....6-12.... and then a match started... 1-7.... one teammate gave up and logged, queue built up again, and we got bypassed a second time... Annying? :p
Lt. Commander
# 7 I hear you
10-26-2010, 12:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by biglcny View Post
Like I have been sayin all long around here in different ways... if ur window shoppin for another MMO to play... keep walkin... If you looking for a good Star Trek game to play come on in. You MMO junkies are just muddying up my game flying around with U.S.S. Bong Hit or whatever stupid name you can come up with.
My ship is named Qlb vo' Hegh trans. "Shadow of Death" - my toon is named Skrain Dukat. Perhaps if you know your Star Trek, the name will sit well with you on those temperate nights when I decloak off your bow and blow your arse out the sky...
Lt. Commander
# 8
10-27-2010, 07:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dassem_Ultor

1. Leveling a Klingon alt during European prime time... (as fed you can FvF, but KvK is bad so noone queues up...)
this. i started a new klingon and i have a VERY hard time to find any pvp match.
actually im almost LC and i havnt pvped at all...this is ridiculous