Oh wait!! Its stickied! :p

Anyway, join chimpmunks!
Lt. Commander
# 13
09-27-2010, 07:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultime View Post
me? lol banned? how possible

well i was kick long ago, for liek a day, by emerald, because he rage kicked me because he lost an arguments with me , to prove he was ``right`` i got kicked my him, but some1 got me back in right after
Well that's put me of using the PvP channels, sounds like a place for the kids to go and grief.
Lt. Commander
# 14
09-27-2010, 09:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanharn View Post
Well that's put me of using the PvP channels, sounds like a place for the kids to go and grief.
you might want to rejoin the channel then, management changed from 6 months ago. Punitive measures are now only doled out when actions become excessive and obstructive to the nature of the channel, and never as an arguement tool. Basically, meaning that the moderators are impartial and haven't had to moderate anyone in a LONG time - and they plan to keep it that way.

its a very "Laissez-faire" system and it works
Lt. Commander
# 15
09-27-2010, 11:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by faithborn
you might want to rejoin the channel then, management changed from 6 months ago. Punitive measures are now only doled out when actions become excessive and obstructive to the nature of the channel, and never as an arguement tool. Basically, meaning that the moderators are impartial and haven't had to moderate anyone in a LONG time - and they plan to keep it that way.

its a very "Laissez-faire" system and it works
I hope so, I actually close Zone chat in PvP, so I don't have to read the Arguments.
Don't get me wrong, I like good banter and fighting talk.

I will try it when I get home, See what the crowd is like in there.

Ta for the Info
Lt. Commander
# 16
09-27-2010, 11:56 AM
It is a good group of people on there, even if faithborn is a moderator it is a cool place to hang out. :p
Lt. Commander
# 17
09-27-2010, 12:04 PM
We have admin duties spread out amongst a few guys to make sure things don't get crazier then usual.

The channel has seen a pretty big usage spike recently which is good.

Thx everyone for joining.
Lt. Commander
# 18
10-01-2010, 09:26 PM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~GM Tiyshen
Lt. Commander
# 19 private channel?
10-27-2010, 07:08 PM
So do we have to be invited to this channel, sign up or anything else special or can anyone join if interested and wants to do more of and get better at pvp (like me)? I made a comment, then faithborne made a comment and no more OrganizedPvP.
Lt. Commander
# 20
10-27-2010, 07:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by genxcraig View Post
So do we have to be invited to this channel, sign up or anything else special or can anyone join if interested and wants to do more of and get better at pvp (like me)? I made a comment, then faithborne made a comment and no more OrganizedPvP.
its still alive, your still in the channel. Just sometimes the channel goes really quiet. In situations like that throw out a question such as "anyone alive out there?"