Lt. Commander
So was this implied? I finished the latest episode concerning the Devidians, and what I got was this really nasty gun that reminds me a lot the Ghost Busters. I'm not complaining, I think its awesome. I just want to know if it was meant to funny. I love it.
Lt. Commander
# 2 Ghostbuster & Drinks...
10-27-2010, 10:36 PM
You'll have to find Slimer and try it out!

I'm just trying to figure out if "unlocking" the ability to buy Comet Cocktails is of the slightest gameplay interest of all... does anyone buy food at stations EVER?
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-27-2010, 10:38 PM
different food types allow you to breed different tribbles... a tribble along with a food item in your inventory will breed more tribbles, breeds depend on food type
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-27-2010, 10:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AstroRobLA View Post
You'll have to find Slimer and try it out!

I'm just trying to figure out if "unlocking" the ability to buy Comet Cocktails is of the slightest gameplay interest of all... does anyone buy food at stations EVER?
Feed the Comet Cocktails to a certain Tribble (i forgot which one. ask in game and people will say) and it will create a Tribble that gives a defensive buff against the Devidian attacks. Defense buffs are always useful so its worth doing it .

As for the gun: yeah its definately a nod to the Ghostbusters gun. Its pretty cool. They should add the ''dont cross the beams'' warning to it xD.
Lt. Commander
# 5
10-28-2010, 04:03 AM
Tribble (cav) will work with the comet cocktail to breed the triolic tribble.
Lt. Commander
# 6
10-28-2010, 05:28 AM
yup comet cocktail + either a cav(ellero) or dea(nagelo)... left in your inventory or bank for 1 hours in gameplay will produce a triolic tribble

there is no limit on how many you can make

the triolics are selling on the exchnage for 30k a pop(ish) if you cant be bothered to breed