Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
10-28-2010, 02:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naevius
The ideal sitution would be that you can mix and match from all costumes. (e.g. Ammo bandoliers on a WoK uniform.)
Failing that, there should be a toggle on each slot to make it On or Off Duty.

And Save / Load needs to be for clothing only...currently it messes up physical appearance.
that would be most awesome. I too would love to see the mix and match be the case... which would mean that the on/off duty thing is also removed. which is also awesome.

in a related side-note, I'd love to see purchased species pieces show up in Alien customization.
Lt. Commander
I am pleasantly surprised, and I am glad that my pessimism was wrong.

The Seven of Nine outfit is now in the C-Store, and it goes in an ON-DUTY costume slot.
Lt. Commander
# 13
10-29-2010, 09:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf-Three-Five-Nine
FYI: there's a workaround to make any empty or new slots "off duty"
Warning: I cannot modify my off-duty outfit since it changes back to an on-duty uniform. I suspect it is because I bought the Seven of Nine costume, so now all slots are again on-duty uniform slots except the single off-duty uniform.

So, I dare not buy any new costumes from the C-Store - it'll screw up my previous costume slots.

Costume me sad:

Lt. Commander
# 14
10-29-2010, 09:56 PM
nope, sounds like you tried to edit that costume. Editing an off duty outfit like that will break it. I purchased the 7 of 9 suit, and my off duties are still fine.
Lt. Commander
# 15
10-29-2010, 10:31 PM
I am upset it's not able to be used on the lib borg boff... I will not be buying it.
Lt. Commander
# 16
10-30-2010, 12:47 AM
You can use the costume on your Liberated Borg BO.
The webbing on the hand dosn't work yet, but that will befixed.

Grt
Lt. Commander
# 17
10-30-2010, 01:53 AM
well, now as it seems the implants and such from this uniform can't be used on off-duty, I suggest everyone not liking this asks for a change regarding it from Cryptic
Lt. Commander
# 18
10-30-2010, 03:45 AM
Is it just me or do the boots look really awkward? It somehow feels as if the feet are waaay too small for the average body size, in result making the boot appear weird.
Lt. Commander
# 19
10-31-2010, 11:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by x.j
Is it just me or do the boots look really awkward? It somehow feels as if the feet are waaay too small for the average body size, in result making the boot appear weird.
It's not just you, I was saying the same thing to some guys in my fleet.

It looks like my Captain is crippling her feet, trying to wear shoes a couple of sizes too small for her.

But I still love the outfit