Go Back   Star Trek Online > Fleet Administrative Station > Earth Spacedock
Login

Lt. Commander
Hello everyone, like the title post says, I want to be in a fleet that mainly does PvP. I've hit Vice Admiral since cryptic increased the rank cap. I've been playing this game since closed beta. Im already tired of the dailies, episodes, useless infected, terradome, cure, etc. missions and my current fleet shows no activity whatsoever in anything and I usually play nights from 8-11pm. All I've been pretty much doing now for a couple of months is purely PvP. I am really tired of flying solo or PvPing with a bunch of noobs that don't know how to communicate nor teamwork at all. I have enough experience in PvP and I have multiple builds to adjust accordingly to any fight.

I fly a Galaxy-R and I am mainly a healer and TEAM-based player. Don't know if any of you have seen me flying around but I fly the USS Supremacy VII. I can handle myself pretty well and I have embraced completely what a cruiser can & can not do, weaknesses & strenghts, and also I can make my cruiser turn on a dime. I've played with and against klingons, of course against feds, so I've done my homework knowing my enemies' ships.

If anyone is interested in recruiting me or try-outs, I am available.

Thanx everyone!!!
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-28-2010, 01:09 PM
Greetings xxLuDaxx.

I invite you to come over to www.aurorafleet.com and check us out.

At Aurora Fleet we do a little of everything. We are active during times you mentioned and have a core group of players that are PvP focused. You will find fleet members playing PvP nightly and our Chief of Space Combat, Admiral Fox, is always looking for dedicated PvPers to add to our internal PvP team.

Come read our forums and see for yourself.

Either way I hope to be able to trade phaser beams with you
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-29-2010, 07:18 AM
at the 4th fleet we are casual and chat on team speak and have our own web site. we are a part of a new multi gaming guild called vow. you can apply at http://forums.veteransofwar.org/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5