Lt. Commander
The Seven of Nine costume is now available in the C-Store.

Link to the news article.
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-29-2010, 01:32 PM
I guess we'll find out which players are the pervs.... :p

Still to be fair; good job Cryptic.

Oh and.......FIRST
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-29-2010, 01:40 PM
Yeah, good job on the costume, Cryptic! Hopefully, the Liberated Borg officer hand bug will be fixed soon.

Now, bring on the ENT (and ENT MU) uniforms! (Looking forward to the whole ENT pack, actually.)
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-29-2010, 01:46 PM
Only Federation toons. I don't understand why. Do Klingons have some specific body model that prohibits these clothing items or what?
Lt. Commander
# 5
10-29-2010, 01:48 PM
Hand webbing doesn't work on Liberated Borg BOff.
Lt. Commander
# 6
10-29-2010, 02:18 PM
I'd like the thank the guys at Cryptic for also providing a version of this excellent outfit for Klingon players, along with a Klingon TOS 'Mara' miniskirt and a Klingon Mercinary outfit and 'Valkris' off-duty wear and 'Azetbur' formal wear and a Klingon veteran players reward outfit and...

...oh... hang on...
Lt. Commander
# 7
10-29-2010, 02:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malcivious
Only Federation toons. I don't understand why. Do Klingons have some specific body model that prohibits these clothing items or what?
Yes. The Devs have said in various posts that they do. I don't get it myself, but for some reason when they made the KDF player faction they used a whole different body type (and it's not the same body as the Fed Playable Klingon or the Klingon NPCs that have cool robes/jackets).

Personally I think they need to make it a priority to fix the character body/clothes/alien generator. All clothing/body types that a player account has unlocked should be available for all characters: Captains or BOs. So this means my Amazon Borg BO should be able to wear the Laser FX'd implants and Infected Skin Type that my Liberated Borg Captain can wear, and conversly, my Lib Borg Captain should be able to wear the Borg BOFF Suit. My "Alien" that's part Trill should be able to have Trill spots down her whole body just like my Joined Trill Captain. My KDFs should be able to wear Merc Clothes and my Fed vampy BOs should be able to wear slutty Orion slave chick clothes and everyone should be able to put on Nausicaan Armor. And don't get me started on the difference in clothing slots between Uniform and Off Duty. Especially since they only sell one type in the C-Store. That's just all pooey.

It should all be universal. Any bipedal, symmetrical being should be able to fit into the clothes. And there is cannon showing Feds (and vice versa) wearing uniforms of the other faction. Clothes are clothes. Again, assuming I've unlock the option either because it's a free uni, came with a pre-buy, C-Store purchase, or some in-game mechanic (Vet rewards, Amabassador, VA rank, etc.), it should be available.

I've never seen this issue on an Engineering Report as even Under Investigation. And it seems to me, the more unis they release, the deeper in the hole they'll be, I would think. Please Cryptic, get it fixed now!

/End Rant
Lt. Commander
# 8
10-29-2010, 02:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatricianVetinari
Yes. The Devs have said in various posts that they do. I don't get it myself, but for some reason when they made the KDF player faction they used a whole different body type (and it's not the same body as the Fed Playable Klingon or the Klingon NPCs that have cool robes/jackets).

Personally I think they need to make it a priority to fix the character body/clothes/alien generator. All clothing/body types that a player account has unlocked should be available for all characters: Captains or BOs. So this means my Amazon Borg BO should be able to wear the Laser FX'd implants and Infected Skin Type that my Liberated Borg Captain can wear, and conversly, my Lib Borg Captain should be able to wear the Borg BOFF Suit. My "Alien" that's part Trill should be able to have Trill spots down her whole body just like my Joined Trill Captain. My KDFs should be able to wear Merc Clothes and my Fed vampy BOs should be able to wear slutty Orion slave chick clothes and everyone should be able to put on Nausicaan Armor. And don't get me started on the difference in clothing slots between Uniform and Off Duty. Especially since they only sell one type in the C-Store. That's just all pooey.

It should all be universal. Any bipedal, symmetrical being should be able to fit into the clothes. And there is cannon showing Feds (and vice versa) wearing uniforms of the other faction. Clothes are clothes. Again, assuming I've unlock the option either because it's a free uni, came with a pre-buy, C-Store purchase, or some in-game mechanic (Vet rewards, Amabassador, VA rank, etc.), it should be available.

I've never seen this issue on an Engineering Report as even Under Investigation. And it seems to me, the more unis they release, the deeper in the hole they'll be, I would think. Please Cryptic, get it fixed now!

/End Rant
I couldn't agree with this more!!
Lt. Commander
# 9
10-29-2010, 03:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by frak View Post
Hand webbing doesn't work on Liberated Borg BOff.
that info just cost them my money.
Lt. Commander
# 10
10-29-2010, 04:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodie0854
I couldn't agree with this more!!
I third that. as I have in the many other threads about it.