Lt. Commander
# 1 Skirmish Mission crashes
10-16-2010, 12:47 PM
Whenever I try to complete the new mission, after doing everything required and getting ready to exit back to space, the game crashes and I have to sit through 20 minutes of verifying files before I can get back into the game. Happens on any alt and I know it isn't just me because people in sector space are also complaining about this.
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-16-2010, 03:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dollmistress View Post
Whenever I try to complete the new mission, after doing everything required and getting ready to exit back to space, the game crashes and I have to sit through 20 minutes of verifying files before I can get back into the game. Happens on any alt and I know it isn't just me because people in sector space are also complaining about this.
I'm getting it too...here is the copy from another thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirannataan
"CrytpicError: Oops!

"Oops! Your Cryptic Application has crashed. To help us out, please indicate what was going on at the time of the crash, while we gather information."

Error Ticket ID: 11492294

That's all it tells me.
I got the same error while beaming out of the new mish. When I logged back in, had to verify all files.

**Edit** Just did it with another character and the game crashed as soon as I started to beam out again...
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-17-2010, 01:27 AM
This is one of at least three threads about this issue. Has happened to me both times on the two attempts.
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-18-2010, 07:06 AM
I managed to complete the mission, but man was the audio terrible. It went from mute to thunderously loud.
Lt. Commander
# 5
10-30-2010, 06:06 AM
I have twelve toons. So far I have done Skirmish eight times. The Client has crashed eight times with eight force verifies. Eight for eight, at least it is consistent. It has gotten so bad a have a form letter saved on Notepad that refers to a bug ticket I made to predict a crash. When ever I crash after finishing Skirmish and the "Please Help Cryptic Help You" window pops up I load that Notepad document and copy and past that form letter in the box.