Lt. Commander
# 21
10-29-2010, 06:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malcivious
Only Federation toons. I don't understand why. Do Klingons have some specific body model that prohibits these clothing items or what?
No, but hopefully KDF races get their racial costumes soon.

i know Klingons, Orions and Nausicaans have them, so now all we need is for cryptic to get the thumbs out of their ...... and make the rest.
Lt. Commander
# 22 Thank You!
10-29-2010, 06:33 PM
WOW! Thank you Character Artist Team!

Loving this one to the max. Incredibly well done!
Lt. Commander
# 23
10-29-2010, 11:40 PM
Wait, the KDF have different body types?

Then how do you explain this?
Sarah (Starfleet Orion BOFF)

Granted, she's an Orion and basically a humanoid bodytype, but to equip Starfleet armor (KDF BOFFs cannot show their armor on outfits for some reason) with no prior preparation pretty much makes a mockery of that priniciple.

I would hazard a guess it's really easy for any humanoid KDF female to wear the Federation outfits, based on the above example.
Lt. Commander
# 24
10-30-2010, 12:02 AM
I got to agree with the others. The 7 of 9 suit is rather generic clothing than standard Star Fleet uniform. I do not see why the suit cant be used by the KDF. Orions and Joined Trills could certainly fit just fine into such clothes.
Lt. Commander
# 25
10-30-2010, 02:32 AM
The suit was made by the EMH while on duty aboard a Federation starship, and is therefore a copyrighted work owned by the United Federation of Planets.

So if you KDF people want to use it, all you gotta do is renounce the Klingon High Council and ask for admittance to the Federation. :p
Lt. Commander
# 26
10-30-2010, 05:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexraptor View Post
I fail to see why Klingons should have access to Federation Clothing.
We want a Klingon VERSION of this, not the same thing the Federation gets. Like we also need the TOS Mara miniskirt, not the Federation Uhura miniskirt, we need 'Valkris' style off duty outfits, not the Federation off duty outfits, we need 'Azetbut' outfits, not the Federation ambassador outfit Sheesh
Lt. Commander
# 27
10-30-2010, 06:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilhippo View Post
We want a Klingon VERSION of this, not the same thing the Federation gets. Like we also need the TOS Mara miniskirt, not the Federation Uhura miniskirt, we need 'Valkris' style off duty outfits, not the Federation off duty outfits, we need 'Azetbut' outfits, not the Federation ambassador outfit Sheesh
There are no Klingon "versions" of what you need or want.

However i will agree that the Klingon faction does need more unique "klingon" outfits.
Lt. Commander
# 28
10-30-2010, 07:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexraptor View Post
There are no Klingon "versions" of what you need or want.
Yes there is no Klingon equivalent of the 7 of 9 outfit, so Cryptic need to invent one...

All the others, no, you are obviously incorrect as I even gave the names of the canon outfit.
Lt. Commander
# 29
10-30-2010, 08:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirror-Master
The real pervs actually wanted that PC Gamer Open Jacket since it shows dem breastaseseses.
No, the real pervs want the Betazoid wedding outfit.
Lt. Commander
# 30
10-30-2010, 10:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilhippo View Post
Yes there is no Klingon equivalent of the 7 of 9 outfit, so Cryptic need to invent one...

All the others, no, you are obviously incorrect as I even gave the names of the canon outfit.
Why should everything have an equivalent? Where does it say there is a rule that there has to be one?