Lt. Commander
# 11
10-30-2010, 07:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Englebert
They could give aid to the planet by delivering medical supplies to the troops stationed on that planet. Delivering more troops and weapons to the Klingon Governor who rules the planet.
That idea raised one of my eyebrow's Spock style.

Maybe we need to think of the nebula space not as 'terrortory to be explored' but as conquered space?
Lt. Commander
# 12
10-30-2010, 07:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quarlo
That idea raised one of my eyebrow's Spock style.

Maybe we need to think of the nebula space not as 'terrortory to be explored' but as conquered space?
It's not like we would be finding solar systems and habitable planets in nebula's to begin with. What does it matter?
Lt. Commander
# 13
10-30-2010, 08:07 PM
All that sounds like the honorless irrational empire of the old 23rd century regime.

While those aliens may deserve only to be be jeghpu'wi', klingons arent common raiders or pirates. We demand cooperation on fair ground where the federation would grovel and praise the aliens.

But we still operate on fair ground. Unless they act in a cowardly or dishonorable manner. Challenge, not extortion.

If you're a nausicaan or orion....go right ahead....
Lt. Commander
# 14
10-30-2010, 09:18 PM
The real bad thing about the lacking klingon content is that it shouldn't be too hard to come up with conpelling missions for klingon players. Just off of the top of my headL

1.) "One of our border worlds with the federation has rebelled! They have requested Starfleet protection! We have already sent a force to quell the rebellion but Starfleet has sent ships into the area! That space is Klingon space! your mission is to destroy the Federation vessels and make it clear that they are unwelcome in our affairs!" (or it could be a Nausicaan or Gorn world even)

2.) "The treacherous Romulans have taken over one of our research stations. the ptak want to know what advancements we have made in cloaking technology and are desperate enough to risk our wrath to find out. Go to the station and secure the data stored there. Be sure to spill much Romulan blood, warrior."

3.) "While it is distasteful to accept help from ones enemies, the Borg have made a push in the ***** sector. Starfleet is weak. But if they fail to stop the borg there they will undoubtably move into klingon space. Your orders are to help the federation defeat the borg at these coordinates. Do not fret, warrior....the destruction of the federation will come at a later time, but it is our victory to claim, not the borg! Defeat the borg and return!"

...an this was just me sitting here with no reference materials and a bottle of Yuengling.
Lt. Commander
# 15
10-30-2010, 09:26 PM
Quote:
Klingon Aid the Planet
The thread title was scary but your proposal?

/me likey
Lt. Commander
# 16
10-30-2010, 09:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shizaru
The real bad thing about the lacking klingon content is that it shouldn't be too hard to come up with conpelling missions for klingon players. Just off of the top of my headL

1.) "One of our border worlds with the federation has rebelled! They have requested Starfleet protection! We have already sent a force to quell the rebellion but Starfleet has sent ships into the area! That space is Klingon space! your mission is to destroy the Federation vessels and make it clear that they are unwelcome in our affairs!" (or it could be a Nausicaan or Gorn world even)

2.) "The treacherous Romulans have taken over one of our research stations. the ptak want to know what advancements we have made in cloaking technology and are desperate enough to risk our wrath to find out. Go to the station and secure the data stored there. Be sure to spill much Romulan blood, warrior."

3.) "While it is distasteful to accept help from ones enemies, the Borg have made a push in the ***** sector. Starfleet is weak. But if they fail to stop the borg there they will undoubtably move into klingon space. Your orders are to help the federation defeat the borg at these coordinates. Do not fret, warrior....the destruction of the federation will come at a later time, but it is our victory to claim, not the borg! Defeat the borg and return!"

...an this was just me sitting here with no reference materials and a bottle of Yuengling.
exactly, stahl get off ur ass and implement this at once!