Lt. Commander
# 1 STF special accomplishments!
10-29-2010, 04:11 AM
As the months have progressed, I feel the fleet i'm in have gotten pretty good at handeling the STFs.

However, I have no idea of how good we are compared to other fleets/teams. That is why i decided to make this thread. I'll start by giving some of the accomplishments that i've been part of with the OmegaXIII Fleet.

Infected RA
- Best time for completion, about 44 minutes
- 3-manned it once. Took down gate on first attempt. (1Tac, 1Eng, 1Sci)

The Cure RA
- Best time for completion, 1hr 4min
- 4-manned it once.

Kithomer Accord RA
- Best time... [EDIT: new best time, 1hr 34min]
- 4-manned it once.

We usually do all STFs on RA, but I have been through all on VA level. Kithomer Accord we usually do on VA, as the first space part is the only thing that actually scales up. Ground part is the same as on RA.
Lt. Commander
Time events have failed on so many MMOs it is not funny. Even WOW pull all there timed events. Same for unlocking raids. I also belive the other STF were to long for most players. None of them should take more time then Infected RA. This is not WOW were you unlock a STF then you get a higher tier gear in the next raid/STF. They days of people speeding long ours in front of a PC are gone people have jobs and kids and just do not have the time anymore.
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-30-2010, 11:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleeves
Time events have failed on so many MMOs it is not funny. Even WOW pull all there timed events. Same for unlocking raids. I also belive the other STF were to long for most players. None of them should take more time then Infected RA. This is not WOW were you unlock a STF then you get a higher tier gear in the next raid/STF. They days of people speeding long ours in front of a PC are gone people have jobs and kids and just do not have the time anymore.
I must disagree.

I dont think thay are to long (exept the last part on Khitomer accord.) and dont compare WoW to STO it are two difrent Worlds and 2 difrent Philosophys

Infected. best time 38 Minutes 4 tac, 1 Eng
3 manned it several Times.

Cure best time 58 Minutes. 3 tac 1 eng 1 Sci
never 4 maned it.

Khitomer Accord best Time 2 hours 50 minutes 4 tac 1 eng
never even attemted to 4 mann it.

Terradome. best time 1 hour 45 minutes 4 tac 1 eng
you cant 4 man it !!!
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-31-2010, 05:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleeves
Time events have failed on so many MMOs it is not funny. Even WOW pull all there timed events. Same for unlocking raids. I also belive the oth....
thanks for attempting to derail this thread in the first post! nicely done :p
(though i disagree very much with you, i will not argue it in this thread)