10-22-2010, 06:09 AM
Bah!, I need no off-duty slot. My service to the empire is 24/7.:p
Lt. Commander
# 12
10-22-2010, 06:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
Bah!, I need no off-duty slot. My service to the empire is 24/7.:p
From looking at yo avatar...I'd say you are either crazy mad for ST or just KDF crazy...lol...I wanna have a robe and slippers for when I am done being serviced by my orion slave girls...lol
Lt. Commander
# 13
10-22-2010, 07:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleTerribleRomulan
From looking at yo avatar...I'd say you are either crazy mad for ST or just KDF crazy...lol...I wanna have a robe and slippers for when I am done being serviced by my orion slave girls...lol
Even toss up of maybe being true. I suggest the Hefner pimp robe/ smoking jacket look.
Lt. Commander
# 14
10-22-2010, 07:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
Even toss up of maybe being true. I suggest the Hefner pimp robe/ smoking jacket look.
lol...let me pick myself off of the floor..
Lt. Commander
# 15
10-25-2010, 04:48 AM
Just an update to everyone interested in this bug fix, this is my latest reply from Cryptic Support;

CUSTOMER SERVICE RESPONSES:
Greetings, Thank you for providing more information on this issue with the colors being linked for your bridge officer uniforms. We will need to file your ticket your ticket as a bug report so this issue can be looked into. While we understand you would like us to be able to resolve your issue quickly, some issues require further development from departments outside our control and cannot be resolved by a GM. Please rest assured that our developers work to resolve all bugs as quickly as possible. Thank you for playing! GM Selaphiel

Seems like a brush off to me, ie we know its there but we are going to focus on Fed first and look at it if we have time.
Lt. Commander
# 16
10-26-2010, 05:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jawz786 View Post
Just an update to everyone interested in this bug fix, this is my latest reply from Cryptic Support;

CUSTOMER SERVICE RESPONSES:
Greetings, Thank you for providing more information on this issue with the colors being linked for your bridge officer uniforms. We will need to file your ticket your ticket as a bug report so this issue can be looked into. While we understand you would like us to be able to resolve your issue quickly, some issues require further development from departments outside our control and cannot be resolved by a GM. Please rest assured that our developers work to resolve all bugs as quickly as possible. Thank you for playing! GM Selaphiel

Seems like a brush off to me, ie we know its there but we are going to focus on Fed first and look at it if we have time.
Well, last time, they went ahead and filed it as a bug report for me then told me that nothing would be done...so yeah, it's a fed first ideology...To tell you the truth, it's really starting to annoy a great number of people.
Lt. Commander
# 17
10-29-2010, 03:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleTerribleRomulan
Well, last time, they went ahead and filed it as a bug report for me then told me that nothing would be done...so yeah, it's a fed first ideology...To tell you the truth, it's really starting to annoy a great number of people.
I know, and the worst part is that they don't even seem to be bothered that it is and don't realise how annoying this bug is becoming. I havent even played my Knlink since then as the bug annoys me too much.

I don't know why they couldn't just copy over the same uniform types from Fed to Klinks (i.e. two normal and one off duty) and probably save themselves some hassle with the bugged, not suppose to exist Klink off duty slot?
Lt. Commander
# 18
10-30-2010, 09:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jawz786 View Post
I know, and the worst part is that they don't even seem to be bothered that it is and don't realise how annoying this bug is becoming. I havent even played my Knlink since then as the bug annoys me too much.

I don't know why they couldn't just copy over the same uniform types from Fed to Klinks (i.e. two normal and one off duty) and probably save themselves some hassle with the bugged, not suppose to exist Klink off duty slot?
Well, they cannot be bothered to do much of anythign for the KDF side..it wasn't until partially after 2.0 released that they finally bothered to fix the mounds of broken maps in nebulae throughout the KDF side...If it had been the fed side...maybe it would take a week. I am sick of the one-sided crud they keep shoving at us. It seems to ooze from Cryptic into the vacuum that is red space...keep it up, and not only will you lose customers but you will lose recommendations from other businesses...because we the players talk...and I for one have a big mouth...lol.
Lt. Commander
# 19
10-31-2010, 08:09 AM
Yes, at times I find this annoying.

I'm uncertain of the reasons, but KDF has a limited playerbase compared to Federation.

So, they get minimal updates at best.

Which annoys me, because my KDF Captain is equally as valuable as my Fed one.
Lt. Commander
# 20
10-31-2010, 12:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilarta View Post
Yes, at times I find this annoying.

I'm uncertain of the reasons, but KDF has a limited playerbase compared to Federation.

So, they get minimal updates at best.

Which annoys me, because my KDF Captain is equally as valuable as my Fed one.
This is a sentiment we all share....