Lt. Commander
# 11
10-30-2010, 09:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon_Picard
acc> crit >crtd

no point in crits if you're missing a lot and any acc over 100 gets converted to crit severity anyway so crtd is always last on the list.

that!!

There was an old post way back after head start that had pointed that ll out....dunno if it was made into a sticky.

But having accy as a trait, forogt name, and elusive as a trait helps in space combat big time. IF, i had to choose between acc stat weap and a CrtH weapon i would still take Acc due to the fact extra bleedover boosts Crit severity.
Lt. Commander
# 12
10-31-2010, 01:42 AM
acc and crith is all you need
Lt. Commander
# 13
10-31-2010, 02:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon_Picard
acc> crit >crtd
Acc > CritH >CrtD > Dmg
Lt. Commander
# 14
10-31-2010, 10:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorena
give antiprotons with critD x3
dont listen to zorena, he's full of the crazies O_o.

On a similar note, as a healboat with minimal dps, what would you reccomend as the useful proc for the team in pvp? I've been flying CritH because I was told that on a team of healboats it's what got us our kills.
Lt. Commander
# 15
10-31-2010, 02:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEONHART View Post

dont listen to zorena, he's full of the crazies O_o.

On a similar note, as a healboat with minimal dps, what would you reccomend as the useful proc for the team in pvp? I've been flying CritH because I was told that on a team of healboats it's what got us our kills.
totally mis-informed there, someone lied to you, shocking i know to think that someone would mislead to gain an edge.

On a heal boat to get high kills the trick is to use a carefully timed abandon ship, really racks up the kills
Lt. Commander
# 16
10-31-2010, 02:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardept View Post
totally mis-informed there, someone lied to you, shocking i know to think that someone would mislead to gain an edge.

On a heal boat to get high kills the trick is to use a carefully timed abandon ship, really racks up the kills
And wait until you get really low on health like 2% and use ramming speed on nearest (bigger ship) carriers preferably.
Lt. Commander
# 17
10-31-2010, 03:09 PM
Quote:
And wait until you get really low on health like 2% and use ramming speed on nearest (bigger ship) carriers preferably.
^

Has been watching too much star wars.
Lt. Commander
# 18
10-31-2010, 04:31 PM
Quote:
Nah.. Wait until you get 2%, then pop GDF and hope for a crit on a +70 Crit DBB - Best Ive done were something like 96k damage

You can always ram something after :p
Lt. Commander
# 19
10-31-2010, 05:08 PM
So I'm supposed to do the opposite... o.o hmmm.

but in all seriousness, acc or ctih, if someone has low but steady dps im assuming crith is not worth it. i suppose acc might be good if you want to increase chances of proc.... i think >>
Lt. Commander
# 20
10-31-2010, 05:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEONHART View Post
So I'm supposed to do the opposite... o.o hmmm.

but in all seriousness, acc or ctih, if someone has low but steady dps im assuming crith is not worth it. i suppose acc might be good if you want to increase chances of proc.... i think >>
ACC is the best... unless you are a tac.

CritH is best for a tac.

Blue CritHx2 = 4%
Base rate = 2.5%
Alpha = 6%

Total with Alpha running 12.5% crit chance.

Outside of that go with ACC