Lt. Commander
# 1 Templates.
10-30-2010, 02:37 PM
To facilitate consistency in the galaxy I urge cryptic to create prefab's of entire (main) planet surfaces that we can use in our missions. They should be populated by default.

If cryptic doesn't want to do it then at least host some sort of convention to allow players to create the areas and vote on what's official and then have it inclusive to the Foundry

Earth
- Starfleet Academy
- Starfleet Headquarters.
- Paris Presidential complex (or whatever it's actually called)

Bajor
- That city we always see, or a part of it

Cardassia Prime
- The Capital

Ba'Ku
Andoria

and so forth....
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-30-2010, 09:48 PM
I actually posted something along the same vein on: http://starbaseugc.com/ but it was more along the lines of getting people together for a collaborative effort to build these cities. I doubt Cryptic can force everyone to use the same templates for say a city like Paris, France. But it is possible that we can create a template of Paris, France that it so well-built in that it has so many possibilities in it that people would only tweak the board to their needs of missions.
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-01-2010, 06:22 PM
I look forward to helping with this
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-01-2010, 08:44 PM
It would be even more beneficial if Cryptic simply added all of those places as, at least, social locations, then let us copy&paste any existing, official environment to be used in our own missions.