Lt. Commander
# 21
11-01-2010, 08:18 PM
It's disappointing that the non-Klingon ships are only at the highest tier. I would love to see some frigate models adapted for Lt or Lt Cmdr ships.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saaxton View Post
Is it just me, or is anyone else tired of this? If a large number of players are requesting something, stop asking yourself if it would be fun and give them what they want. Yes, most of us are here to have fun. But for a large number of us (myself included), we want to know that there's a seemingly unlimited universe out there waiting to be explored. I want to feel like there's a living, breathing space out there, teeming with undiscovered life...not feel like I'm in a holodeck simulation with a bad memory buffer.
Well, they would have to implement it properly. I mean, the only way it would work is if they have a content generator that can create infinite content for an infinite sector. Otherwise you're just flying through space. Sure, it's an endless zone, but there's nothing there... and that's not fun.

Although you may have a point with them second-guessing players. Then again, they're paid to make games, whereas players just say "ooh, want!" and might not actually like what they get once they get it. "After a time, you may find that having is not so pleasing a thing after all as wanting."
Lt. Commander
# 22
11-01-2010, 08:45 PM
informative it was. what i dont understand is since there is no plans on increasing the level cap for diplomacy beyond ambassador why are we bothering to collect more dp xp? what is now the reason for doing diplomacy missions when max level? when doing normal missions the skill xp is converted to b/o xp can you do something like that considering that at this point the diplomacy missions are pointless?
Lt. Commander
# 23
11-01-2010, 09:16 PM
Change or add Diplomacy missions to where you get a new diplo emblem, and then add more rare items, perhaps customizable items? huh?
Lt. Commander
# 24
11-01-2010, 10:43 PM
Whoo-hooo I was answered ...

Quote:
Q: jkstocbr: What are the future plans for ship advancement/improvement beyond the current Tier 5 as the level cap is expanded.

A: We will be looking closely into this issue as a major component of our Season 4 release. We want to expand the concept of "crew" customization. Also over the next year we will be evaluating the skillevel cap and making the move up to level 61 ranks and I'd expect some ship news around that time as well.
.... Doh! gotta wait until Season 4 next year.
Lt. Commander
# 25
11-01-2010, 11:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmdr_Funke View Post
Change or add Diplomacy missions to where you get a new diplo emblem, and then add more rare items, perhaps customizable items? huh?
thats an idea, at least it would be something. as it stands right know its another pointless aspect of the game like crafting.

here is a question why do they add content that we cant play, like the ce, and stf? seems they wasting their valueable time creating pointless stuff that we cant play. if they made these things playable, the game would be enjoyable.
Lt. Commander
# 26
11-02-2010, 12:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Logerius View Post
Yay, open PVP zone might be getting some love, now I am glad I resubbed.
(I was just coming in to see the new KDF ships, my Nausicaan captain is waiting it like xmas.)
This is something that would actually keep me interested (re-subbed...) longer, arena pvp... it is a bit meh, sure a nice way to level up to level cap but it gets boring after a while and I ditch the subscription again.

Now gimme a Nausicaan vessel with some dps punch, keep news of pvp improvements and improvements coming up... leaderboards, what have ya.
So we currently have to be enticed to PvP with rewards, now there's going to be a whole zone we will need to avoid? Unless of course there's Emblems for just crossing this zone?

This is how this game will die if people can't even travel without being abused by rabid PvPers. Better put this zone way out on an edge of the Galaxy where it's easily avoided by people that don't want to be there.

Either that or balance the Factions, that would work, but then all the Klingons will leave.
Lt. Commander
Much better sir, I would like to see more on functional bridges and ship interiors, but I was impressed that you guys are looking at the current currency system ( I posted a thread about ), and the First Officer system and all sounds like you guys are getting on top of things. I would like to congratulate you guys for sounding like you are getting ahead of curve and not running behind it.
Lt. Commander
# 28
11-02-2010, 04:05 AM
Hello Devs: I like to know will there a faction of klingon who want to stop the war with Federation and dethrone J'pok High Counsol? So I wondering could we see Klingon Diplomat in near future.

2)Will the targ and vulcan cat pets become a combat pet, help in combat? Plus if we feed them and take them in combat will they grow up (before stats in dmg)?
Lt. Commander
# 29
11-02-2010, 04:43 AM
Just a quick couple of random thoughts from the Q/A.

Spawn rates of the Breen ships. The only one that needs adjusting is Ishtap.. the others spawn at just about the right rate. If my 3 toons doing Defra dailies almost daily still haven't seen Ishtap, something is wrong somewhere.

Open PvP,

If this is introduced, please make sure this open PvP sector is WAY AWAY FROM ANYWHERE, and that PvE'rs would have NO reason to go there. I for one don't like PvP, don't do PvP, don't want to do PvP, so putting an open PvP zone in (say) Eta Eriadne (sp) would not be a good move.

Changing Diplomatic Immunity to be able to be self cast, and have it work for PvP challenges as well as DSE's would also be a idea.
Lt. Commander
# 30
11-02-2010, 05:15 AM
No word on cross-faction teaming for STF's......still holding my breath.....and turning a nice shade of blue here.