Lt. Commander
# 11
10-31-2010, 12:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godsrage View Post
After 3 LG's I have found the quickest way to level would be running all the way up to CAP in a BoP or Raptor. Stay away from Cruisers. For ground i would suggest running the 3 Engineers with the Phaser turret build and 1 Science healer. then go grind those Cluster missions and in the cool down time do your Klingon LCM missions, weekly's and Daily's and throw in some pvps. Unfortunately its the same process no matter what you do as a klingon... But to get through it fast depends your setup and build. Spec for terrible damage...
The cruiser at Commander lvl is ok, but otherwise that is sage advice. The commander cruiser, the one that looks like the old D7...that one has some great firepower.
Lt. Commander
# 12
11-01-2010, 12:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godsrage View Post
After 3 LG's I have found the quickest way to level would be running all the way up to CAP in a BoP or Raptor. Stay away from Cruisers. For ground i would suggest running the 3 Engineers with the Phaser turret build and 1 Science healer. then go grind those Cluster missions and in the cool down time do your Klingon LCM missions, weekly's and Daily's and throw in some pvps. Unfortunately its the same process no matter what you do as a klingon... But to get through it fast depends your setup and build. Spec for terrible damage...
Thanks. This was exactly the info I was lookign for today.

Except for one noob question: LCM stands for?
Lt. Commander
# 13
11-01-2010, 02:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwatchi View Post

These would be the content missions geared for your level, or rank.
Lt. Commander
# 14
11-01-2010, 10:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwatchi View Post

Hehe sorry Lieutenant Commander... you start getting your faction missions which there is very few...
Lt. Commander
# 15
11-02-2010, 07:31 AM
Used to be easy to lvl a Klingon char back around launch when PvP was rampant. Think I lvled my Orion in about 3 or 4 days to BG5... nowadays tho... I pity the new KDF players that have to lvl.
Lt. Commander
# 16
11-02-2010, 04:42 PM
As mentioned by others the best way to do it is the exploration missions. With the new Featured Episode missions things are getting better.
Lt. Commander
# 17
11-02-2010, 06:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yavin_Prime View Post
As mentioned by others the best way to do it is the exploration missions. With the new Featured Episode missions things are getting better.
Yes, better, but not by much...at most they have shaved about 3/4 of a day off the amount of time to lvl a new toon....