Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Lt. Commander
# 14
11-03-2010, 07:08 AM
Quote:
I tried this new mission on advanced with my engineer and I too will no longer play ground missions on advanced. This ridiculousness of getting picked up and the life sucked out of you in a matter of a few seconds is just unbelievable. As a matter of fact a lot of the ground missions are like that now with one hit kills(B-Tran cluster). I want to be challenged not waste my time and my real life. I have not yet completed the mission I had to leave before I threw my laptop on the ground and stomped on it. So now since I really can't just set the ground missions on normal I have to play the space missions on normal, which are beyond easy. This company is really having problems with balancing, big time. You better get it straight before it's too late.

What anti-devidian gun????
If you keep a hypo at the ready the moment you get picked up pop it that should break the hold and keep you from taking much damage. There's also dampener control panels inside the last room to make the Devidians weaker in the last battle. It's just a question of using tactics and having your BOs engage while you go and throw the switches.