Lt. Commander
dstahl ,my friend, I'm a Klingon Warrior ! Please give me a tribble DEATH SCREAM when you have

me blast them away in thier little piles of helplessness ! Maybe even let them jump up & attack me

before I obliterate them infernal creatures....

If you're going to give me honor for killing them ..let them have an honorable death..u da'man !

I know you can do it ! ..

(I am THE OLD GUY and endorse this message )
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-31-2010, 09:53 AM
I'm a fed player and I agree with this, I want there to be animations for when you discard tribbles of them being blown out of a airlock!
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-31-2010, 11:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GenSphinx View Post
I'm a fed player and I agree with this, I want there to be animations for when you discard tribbles of them being blown out of a airlock!
What about coverted into energy for the replicators though there would probably be no scream. oh and can the mods add a evil emoticon?
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-31-2010, 12:13 PM
Hmmm exploding tribble thrown out the airlock?...not very fed...lol...But yes, definitely death screams especially if hey get vaporized....
Lt. Commander
# 5
10-31-2010, 09:07 PM
Please, there are better ways of discarding tribbles - like beaming them over to an enemy ship along with several tons of emergency supplies...
Lt. Commander
# 6
11-01-2010, 09:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by draco84oz View Post
Please, there are better ways of discarding tribbles - like beaming them over to an enemy ship along with several tons of emergency supplies...
LOL yeah-especially if the supplies were food.

Question-wouldn't all these thingys be about a 10 minute situation for a master coder like dstahl ?

..c'mon D-reply!!!!!!!!! ,,...................................... ...............
Lt. Commander
# 7
11-01-2010, 02:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by draco84oz View Post
We could make tribble burgers...
Lt. Commander
# 8
11-03-2010, 01:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleTerribleRomulan
We could make tribble burgers...
"Um, waiter? There's a... ball of hair in my burger..."