Lt. Commander
# 1 Looking for KDF PvP Fleet
10-31-2010, 03:20 PM
I am looking to join an active and dedicated KDF only PvP Fleet, and I figured I would get better and more specific responses here versus the fleet forum.

I have been playing since open beta and I currently have a LtG Sci Captain, and am leveling a Cdr Tac and LtC Eng

I am a great listener and can always follow orders in matches, and I am constantly doing research to find the best loadouts and strategies to win.

I am in the USA and am available most weekday evenings and all day most weekends.

Contact me at @Iceroid
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-02-2010, 10:06 AM
If you still looking and would like to join one that does alot of ground pvp, let me know.
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-02-2010, 09:47 PM
Hello Ice,

If feddie tears are what you enjoy in this game... then please check out Lore: http://lore.prestowebsite.com/

In our fleet's opinion, the number one kdf fleet currently. Check it out and shoot anyone whos online a msg, they should hook you up with vent info and you can go from there.
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-03-2010, 04:02 AM
I recommend Sto`vo`kor or LORE. If you wan to pvp and RP at the same time QeW is recommended.
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-03-2010, 09:00 AM
Roleplay? wtf?

Unless you mean throwing icecubes at people in Drozana, which in that case, LOL yea.
Lt. Commander
# 6
11-03-2010, 09:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beagles View Post
Roleplay? wtf?

Unless you mean throwing icecubes at people in Drozana, which in that case, LOL yea.
I knew it I knew it... you guys are RPers I knew it.
Lt. Commander
# 7
11-03-2010, 09:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minion View Post

In our fleet's opinion, the number one kdf fleet currently. Check it out and shoot anyone whos online a msg, they should hook you up with vent info and you can go from there.
In LORE's opinion, LORE is #1...even though they get stomped when they play both our Klingons AND Federation Alts.

LOL.

In all seriousness (not that what i said above isnt true), it takes a special fleet to openly announce theyre the best, whether or not its true (pro tip: its not). Not even the federation fleet, which is clearly the best, would say such a thing. Quite professional.
Lt. Commander
# 8
11-03-2010, 09:10 AM
Quote:
In LORE's opinion, LORE is #1...even though they get stomped when they play both our Klingons AND Federation Alts.

LOL.
Yay! Forum PvP FTW!

Or is this roleplaying?

Or both?

:p
Lt. Commander
# 9
11-03-2010, 09:43 AM
Hi, I'm faithborn. I am a fleetleader of -TSI- or The Spanish Inquisition. We are a federation fleet that has existed (albiet in a different name) since the beginning of the fleet. Unfortunately people have begun to expect us.

That said; I publicly endorse these fleets for the Klingon side:

Lore - Lore is probably the strongest Klingon fleet. Not only are they constantly adapting, but they are constantly fighting their strongest. They have gone from humble beginnings and gotten incredibly strong in the past few months. They are a very high profile fleet right now.

QEW - Because I can't spell the first part of their name. They are a strong fleet and have a leg up over other fleets. Given a few months I expect for them to remain a pillar of Klingon pvp now that (some) klingon fleets are adapting the mentality of teamwork.

~~~

Along the federation side I endorse: OOV, 300, FSI, RE, KT, and of course, TSI .
Lt. Commander
# 10
11-03-2010, 05:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devoras_Serenitus View Post
I recommend Sto`vo`kor or LORE. If you wan to pvp and RP at the same time QeW is recommended.
I second the Sto'vo'Kor recommendation. ;-)

*completely unbiased and impartial comment*