Lt. Commander
# 1 Why No Admirals Uniform??
11-04-2010, 05:21 AM
I dont get it, there are like 5 or 6 different ones, and most of the fun stuff you do in the game is for admirals...
if you have the uniforms from TNG and DS9 pls put the uniforms in... there are many good sites for this, like http://www.st-spike.org/pages/uniforms/uniforms.htm

pretty much they are all there... if anyone pays attention thank you,,,
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-04-2010, 09:31 AM
You get access to an Admiral's uniform when you reach Vice Admiral.
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-04-2010, 09:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexraptor View Post
You get access to an Admiral's uniform when you reach Vice Admiral.
What he is talking about is Admiral variations for the TNG Series and TNG Movie uniforms. We are all aware of the Vice Admiral jacket, but if the rest of your crew is using the TNG Uniform or the TNG Movie Uniform, then the Vice Admiral jacket sticks out like a sore thumb.

In addition to the OP, I would like to see the ENT, TMP and TWOK Admiral's uniforms as well, and perhaps the Dress Uniform variant from TOS.

Oh, and the "Where No Man Has Gone Before / The Cage" pre-TOS uniforms would be a nice addition as well.
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-04-2010, 03:14 PM
I'm sure that we'll get them eventually. The C-Store makes Cryptic too much money to not keep adding things like uniforms.
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-05-2010, 02:34 AM
Yes, I would like to see ALL of the TNG and DS9 admiral's uniforms. Also, when my captain does reach VALH, I would like for her to be able to wear Admiral Ross' cool belt.
Lt. Commander
# 6
11-05-2010, 06:27 AM
I agree that we need a lot more uniform content for everything, not just the missing Admiral's content. Personally, I'm still waiting for the AGT uniform that the game really is lacking. Instead, Cryptic offers up the 7 of 9 jumpsuit instead of more popular options that had many more voites in the last outfit poll.
Lt. Commander
# 7
11-07-2010, 10:28 AM
Yeah, having the AGT Uniforms, 29th century uniforms, all the Admiral Uniforms, and Picards awesome Jacket would be nice. But it takes time to make models that fit on all characters, while still looking accurate.
Lt. Commander
# 8
11-12-2010, 06:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tra-Vis-Kaiser
I dont get it, there are like 5 or 6 different ones, and most of the fun stuff you do in the game is for admirals...
if you have the uniforms from TNG and DS9 pls put the uniforms in... there are many good sites for this, like http://www.st-spike.org/pages/uniforms/uniforms.htm

pretty much they are all there... if anyone pays attention thank you,,,
You already have the 2408 equivalent uniform....We klinks have squat from BG on up to denote our rank...We're still working with the BG/RA rank sash, whilst you at least have a coat...btw...WHERE'S my pimp coat for my KLINK...rawr...
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-17-2011, 02:11 PM
i am surprised anyone cares about these uniforms like i do... i just thought that since we all had to pay for the TNG and DS9 uniforms we could at least have them all... i mean to me there are some things in those packs that were not used that much in the show... and we even have the mirror uniforms, from 2 different era's. i really think they could have went just one more uniform... i just want to look like an admiral and not a captian all the time cause i dont have a TNG uniform... thank you for listining you the majestic Starfleet Board of Requesitions... Your Honors goodday...
Lt. Commander
# 10 Uniforms
02-18-2011, 01:20 AM
I'd love to have the TNG and DS9 Admiral uniforms as well. I would also like to get the TNG and DS9 dress uniforms.