Lt. Commander
# 51
11-01-2010, 03:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilhippo View Post
Um, yeah... but really I want a Klingon version, not just the exact same thing the Feds have.
but ... there IS only this exact same thing...
there never was and there never should be a Klingon version of it -> nobody needs non canon BS!

you want diffrent random klingon clothing stuff? me too! (well but i am not complaining because i know i get stuff for my KDF Gorn soon enough!)
but that has nothing to do with this item, so why spam this thread?

you people just spam every single thread for any Fed Item with "Me Klingon! Me wantz have shiny new stuff too!"... this isn't helping and you will not get things faster that way.
be happy if you don't have to spend C-Points for the stuff you get!

Why not try something constructive for once?
why not suggest a poll for Klingon Clothing options like the one that is up with FED only stuff?
Lt. Commander
# 52
11-01-2010, 03:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z3R0B4NG View Post
but ... there IS only this exact same thing...
there never was and there never should be a Klingon version of it -> nobody needs non canon BS!
That makes no sense at all. We know there were assimulated Klingons, ergo liberated borg Klingons are logically consistent with canon, so all I am saying is... give us some distinctive outfit in the same spirit as the 7 of 9 outfit.

Quote:
you want diffrent random klingon clothing stuff? me too! (well but i am not complaining because i know i get stuff for my KDF Gorn soon enough!)
but that has nothing to do with this item, so why spam this thread?
Because this thread is about an outfit that a liberated borg wore in Voyager but they (yet again) did not come up with something equivalent for the other faction in the game even though the Feds already have many more customisation options.

I will stop demanding equal treatment for the Klingon faction when we get equal treatment. Don't like that suggestion? Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn.
Lt. Commander
# 53
11-01-2010, 10:43 PM
No one needs a Canon BS preacher either.

That there would be only female liberated Borgs isn't canon.
That all liberated female Borgs would use the same clothing is not canon.

I could make a mile long list with things that's not canon in this game.

To be honest the request for some Klingon Borg clothing options is only logical and doesn't deserve this canon faeces that some keep nagging about.

Considering that with the Foundry and the rules limiting us from recreating characters from the shows/movies I'm surprised they keep giving us everything we need to recreate them. Down to identical clothes, hair and hand- & eyepieces.
Lt. Commander
# 54
11-04-2010, 08:28 AM
When is the hand issue going to fixed?
Lt. Commander
# 55
11-04-2010, 02:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by frak View Post
When is the hand issue going to fixed?
Hopefully, it will be fixed with the next Holodeck patch. It's currently fixed on Tribble, so I hope that it'll get fixed on Holodeck soon.
Lt. Commander
# 56
11-04-2010, 03:43 PM
Would someone be so kind as to direct me to where I might find future item releases in the C-Store please? If that doesn't exist that's cool, would be nice to know either way.
Lt. Commander
# 57
11-04-2010, 03:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phiber0ptik View Post
Would someone be so kind as to direct me to where I might find future item releases in the C-Store please? If that doesn't exist that's cool, would be nice to know either way.
http://www.startrekonline.com/calendar

Also, keep an eye on the Dev Tracker for State of the Game and Engineer Reports.

Bother are always subject to change.
Lt. Commander
# 58
11-04-2010, 04:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatricianVetinari
http://www.startrekonline.com/calendar

Also, keep an eye on the Dev Tracker for State of the Game and Engineer Reports.

Bother are always subject to change.
Thank you brother, I do appreciate it.