Lt. Commander
# 1 Season Info
11-05-2010, 12:49 PM
Hi all

Looking fo help with the game been away for a few good months because of not having a job but i am back and want to know how do you so the season thing that get advertised on the webpage and where do i begin if i wont to get more info on new tech,ships, or anything like that, and please dont say playing the game.

I want to get more involved with the game rather than being a mindless drone like alot of people.

Thanks to all that help.
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-05-2010, 01:03 PM
It's a weekly Series. Seasons are something else in the game.

If you have a character Lt 6 or higher simply go into Eta Eridani. You'll see a contact tab on the bottom right side of your screen appear. That's Frankllin Drake. He'll give you each mission piece. As you complete the mission exit back into Eta Eridani to contact him and get your reward; and the next mission.

And welcome back!

Edit: If your character is Lt 10 or higher you can also do the Deferi Series. Simply go into the sector on the far left side of Eta Eridoni. I think it's called Oriellus. You'll see a contact tab on the right side of your screen and the Deferi Ambassador will give you each part of that Series too. You need to contact him after each part to get the next part, like with Drake above.