Lt. Commander
# 61
11-05-2010, 04:59 AM
I would like it if we could do ground missions in a FPS mode. Honestly, I feel that Cryptic should have taken pointers from Half-Life in this regard vs WoW. Would have made it far more immersive.
Lt. Commander
# 62
11-05-2010, 05:52 AM
Hello Cryptic: I like to asked if any chance that the borg armor outfit (from the preorder Borg bo) would be available at the cstore in near future?

2)Will there be more space open up in Alpha/Beta. Right behind Sol Sys there a big space behind it.

3)Will there be more klingon pve content when you go to new sys for explore and conquer (for the Empire to grow) and after finish a sector you get item (like the feds to)
Lt. Commander
# 63 The foundry
11-05-2010, 01:27 PM
I am fairly new to STO so I have missed a lot of news... What is the foundry? I have heard some things about Fleet starbases coming out... is this true? If so, how would I go about getting one for my fleet?
Lt. Commander
# 64 More Lifetime Bonus
11-05-2010, 02:57 PM
Will there be any more features for lifetime subscribers?
Lt. Commander
# 65 Federation Carriers
11-05-2010, 03:31 PM
Is there any chance that the Federation will be joining the galaxy as a carrier power? A fed carrier would be nice and seeing its awesome power on the Klingon side and as a balance issue I believe that the federation should have the option as well....

And now that I have opened Pandora’s Box... <braces for Klingon whining>

Raptorz
Lt. Commander
# 66
11-05-2010, 03:35 PM
Feds need a Battleship, not a carrier. It would have lesser carrier space, (but would mount some) In exchange for a Phaser Lance AND full weapons slots.
Lt. Commander
# 67
11-05-2010, 04:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasensal
Except they DON'T animate any particular way on the shows. We've proven over and over on our thread that it's canon they CAN move, not that they WILL or WHY.

Well I hope you're happy with yourselves, you ruined this game for me.
is it REALLY that bad that your bird of preys wings move?
if push comes to shove, buy another ship that doesn't have moving wings :p
Lt. Commander
# 68
11-05-2010, 04:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thlaylie View Post
Feds need a Battleship, not a carrier. It would have lesser carrier space, (but would mount some) In exchange for a Phaser Lance AND full weapons slots.
Dreadnought should have been like this. Poor Galaxy-X ;( Love it, but damn me, it needs work.
Lt. Commander
# 69
11-06-2010, 04:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saaxton
Is it just me, or is anyone else tired of this? If a large number of players are requesting something, stop asking yourself if it would be fun and give them what they want. Yes, most of us are here to have fun. But for a large number of us (myself included), we want to know that there's a seemingly unlimited universe out there waiting to be explored. I want to feel like there's a living, breathing space out there, teeming with undiscovered life...not feel like I'm in a holodeck simulation with a bad memory buffer.

Q: icebluz Will we ever see the new faction that appeared in Pelia system? The ship with the purple glow that came in and killed the borg cube, then said "Thats right, we are bad a**es and you must fear us" Well they didn't say that exactly but that was what i got from it.

A: Yes! They will be making a return in the future so stay tuned!

If you clicked on the ship, then right clicked and selected "info" you'd have been able to see their faction symbol, which, if you held your mouse over it, would pop up as "Iconian".
Some interesting material there, thanks dstahl for answering them.

Point 1- I'd like to be able to name a planet or animal/plant species someday But seriously, implementing "infinite space" is easier said than done. Would it be randomly spawned for an individual player? That'd mean my experience is totally different from yours, and I can't help you if you need assistance to attack a mob.

Point 2- anyone have a screenshot of this Iconian/purple haze ship in Pelia? Sounds interesting
Lt. Commander
i dont know if this has been asked, but is there any way we could get the enterprise bridge from the wrath of khan? i have to say that has ALWAYS been my fav bridge, after trek 4, i never cared how they designed the bridge, it never felt right....