Lt. Commander
# 11
11-05-2010, 08:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic_One View Post
If you don't mind me asking what have you been doing with your credits? I have 6 characters doing B'trans (3 RAs, 3 VAs) and the lowest amount of credits on any of them is 2.2 million. One of my VAs has over 40 million. It seems odd that your admiral would be too broke for AtP missions.
All my officers are purple. Cost me a pretty penny to buy them all, except for the ones I got as rewards on my own.

Plus I don't get to play this game 24/7 so how anyone can get 40 million is beyond me. Not mentioning 3 RA and 3 VA. I have to work and sleep so not that much time in a day to get time to get that much playing in.
Lt. Commander
# 12
11-05-2010, 09:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simale
Plus I don't get to play this game 24/7 so how anyone can get 40 million is beyond me. Not mentioning 3 RA and 3 VA. I have to work and sleep so not that much time in a day to get time to get that much playing in.
It takes 75 /played hours to go from 1 to 51 following regular mission path. You can do it in 55 if you PvP/DSE. According to a TV guide study (trying to show how TV time has been changed to gaming time) the average gamer plays just under 20 hours a week (time they used to spend watching TV). That's not all MMOs, that's all gaming: MMOs, PC, Console, etc. At 20 hours a week it takes just under 4 weeks to get to VA. The game has been out over 9 months, or just around 40 weeks. Theoretically someone who only plays 2.5 hours a day could have 10 VAs in that time. Someone who plays 5 hours a day could have 20.

As far as how you get 40 millions: you get it the opposite way you spent all your credits: selling BOs and gear. You can easily get 20-25 million credits for a Saurian efficient. BO 3 goes for 2-3 million. There are many BOs that sell for millions as well. Making money is an incredibly simple thing to do in this game.
Lt. Commander
# 13
11-05-2010, 09:24 AM
I got a purple deflector mk XI on one of those missions. sometimes you can get lucky.
Lt. Commander
# 14
11-07-2010, 04:13 AM
I dont get the aid missions ?

I have delievered 10 generators, but it still shows up on my log, as an incomplete mission

then I look at its only objectives, and I have fufilled them ?

something I am missing ?