Lt. Commander
The guys at Hailing Frequency interviewed Executive Producer Dan Stahl. Give the podcast a listen here.

Link to the news article.
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-08-2010, 03:01 PM
is this new one? or the one they did about two weeks ago?
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-08-2010, 04:21 PM
it is a new interview. question about the interview, did i hear correct that they said CBS is working on a new star trek series?
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-08-2010, 04:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captain_quack
it is a new interview. question about the interview, did i hear correct that they said CBS is working on a new star trek series?
What time in the interview?
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-08-2010, 05:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
What time in the interview?
They start talking about it at 33:15, but it seems very speculative.
Lt. Commander
# 6
11-08-2010, 06:10 PM
Yeah the question was posed as such (Paraphrased):

How is your working relationship with CBS and Paramount as they work on the next movie and moving towards the next series?

To which Daniel answered that he goes through their CBS liason, who is their licensing rep for pretty much everything, including interactions with Paramount about movie-related issues.

And this point the download of my MP3 from sto-radio seems to have died so I didn't hear the rest of the answer, so if Daniel said anything about the series, I didn't hear it.

So it seems like the questioner was just throwing a "what if" out there.
Lt. Commander
# 7
11-08-2010, 06:21 PM
I hope you Dev fellas eventually get the UGC idea of series or naming episodes into it works.. Im sooo all for this idea, as i've now got two Klingon series in the making. One ive got ready to pipe through the UGC which is 6 episodes long and another well on the way...

So yeah... A way to make series in the UGC is a big thumbs up!
Lt. Commander
# 8
11-08-2010, 10:39 PM
I like how Dan said "let me rephrase that" when confronted with their botch of the ship interiors. Way to be humble dude!

Lost a bit of respect for him after that. Had he addressed the entire question I wouldn't have. Had he actually maned up to it I would have actually gained respect for him.

On the bright side, UCG is sounding good. Looking forward to authoring some missions and showing Cryptic how it should be done (although it seems Jesse is doing a pretty good job of that as well)