Lt. Commander
# 11
10-23-2010, 07:03 PM
Had the same problem last week. I thought it was normal at first, and just thought it was ridiclously hard.

After being trapped, like the OP, being unable to activate the console, to progress, so I beamed back to my ship, and tried over again. Same thing happened, and my away team was on the outside of the forcefield.
Then something odd happed, and I noticed one of my Boffs had managed to break through the forcefield and join me. I watched as the rest of the frantically tried to get through, and after a while they did. I was then able to complete and progress to the next dome.

However, my away team had to make their own way from the last dome. Not only did they have to break out of the last dome I was in, they also managed to break into the dome I had transported to. I simply waited for them.
With my full team I was able to survive and activate the console, and drop the forcefield to complete the mission.

I had raised a ticket too.
Lt. Commander
# 12
10-25-2010, 11:48 AM
I don't think the mission is borked, it's just tough!

I died a few times doing it. You get separated from your team several times and have to take on one or more waves of five Hirogen. Once they're all dead and you have triggered/researched all the transporter devices, the force field drops and you learn why you have been lured here. The rest of the mission is pretty straightforward.

Good hunting!
Lt. Commander
# 13
10-27-2010, 10:38 PM
Nope, this mission is broken. I remember doing it previous to my break away from game around season 1, and the mission was working fine back then. The BO's would teleport with me as they're supposed to do... but when I came back after season 2 was put in game and levelled another character I found the mission to be broken just as this thread describes. Wasn't particularly difficult for that character to complete the mission as he was both a healer, and over levelled when I did the mission. But the bug is definitely annoying and needs to be fixed... especially as I've got another character coming up to that mission pretty soon :p
Lt. Commander
# 14
11-08-2010, 11:27 PM
Yeah this is definitely broken. I had the same experience as poster above me when i fir5st did it, now though the BOff's don't transport with you and will run from one side of the map to the other aggroing stuff on the way as well as finally somehow glitching into the dome i am in if i wait long enough

Annoying to see stupid bugs like this in missions that were working fine at launch.
Lt. Commander
# 15
11-09-2010, 12:59 AM
I would actually have to position myself to the edge of the force field away from the hirogen mobs and wait for my BO's to jump through an even part of the force field before I could contiue.

This is effective in that all of your BO's make it through...but it's still a pain in the patootie...I usually skip it and do something else in place of this mission.
Lt. Commander
# 16
11-09-2010, 04:56 AM
There is a command line you can enter with "whopass" or sumfin like that, butt I forgot the exact syntax. That is supposed to fix it.