Lt. Commander
# 11
10-28-2010, 10:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taflek
Leadership does work for you in space, but you only need 1 human officer as their traits do not stack.
No, it does not. It is easily tested by anyone with such an interest.
Lt. Commander
# 12
10-28-2010, 02:02 PM
Does anyone know if the Captain Trait works though? I guess that would be slightly hard to test unless you can get two characters with the exact same stats that affect hull repair.
Lt. Commander
# 13
10-28-2010, 02:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cursix
Does anyone know if the Captain Trait works though? I guess that would be slightly hard to test unless you can get two characters with the exact same stats that affect hull repair.
I would like that too in addition to the other query! Im a humam captain. I hope that the accuracy trait i choosed for my captain works tough hehee
Lt. Commander
Just a thought that perhaps someone can test:

I have a Borg BO with the Space Trait "Efficient" (all energy levels +5 all the time). This trait works just by having the BO as a member of my crew and the BO does not have to be assigned to a bridge station.

The Human Space Trait "Leadership" probably does not stack. Can someone test if there is any difference in subsystem repair rates when there are no Human BO's on a crew verses a crew with a Human?
Lt. Commander
# 15
10-30-2010, 09:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allenburch
Just a thought that perhaps someone can test:

I have a Borg BO with the Space Trait "Efficient" (all energy levels +5 all the time). This trait works just by having the BO as a member of my crew and the BO does not have to be assigned to a bridge station.

The Human Space Trait "Leadership" probably does not stack. Can someone test if there is any difference in subsystem repair rates when there are no Human BO's on a crew verses a crew with a Human?
I have a Borg BO as well and I actually do see a power drop if I remove them from a bridge station. The power drop usually is like -1 to my engines and aux, but it's there.
Lt. Commander
# 16
11-09-2010, 04:25 PM
Bumping this thread because i hope a dev has a look at it. I'm experimenting with stacking hull repair and the leadership trait not working hampers this rather a lot. I can confirm that no matter how many Human Bridge Officers you have assigned to stations there is no listed change to hull repair rate in or out of combat, nor do i see any change in practice.
Lt. Commander
# 17
11-09-2010, 04:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cursix
I have a Borg BO as well and I actually do see a power drop if I remove them from a bridge station. The power drop usually is like -1 to my engines and aux, but it's there.
The issue here is that it is not +5 to all power ratings but +5 to all power efficient ratings. What this means is that one has to have a power rating of 49 or below to get a bonus of +1 to that specific rating.

1>X>50. This is the basic formula to get the "maximum bonus" when using the efficient trait.
Lt. Commander
# 18
11-10-2010, 03:22 AM
Just had a thought. If Leadership works but cannot be stacked i may not be seeing a change in repair rate with human bridge officers because i have a human captain and so am already receiving the bonus. It's either that or it does not work as far as i can tell.