Lt. Commander
# 1 Fleet Creation Help Neeed!
11-10-2010, 09:54 AM
I have been trying to create a fleet for hours now, but always get people in my team that are either in a fleet or refuse to come to my instance, so I appeal for any players to respond, so that I can set up a time to create a fleet. If you help me create it I will offer you the choice of either a high ranked position within it, or you can just leave as soon as it is created. I need your help!
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-10-2010, 12:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by John-Kruger
I have been trying to create a fleet for hours now, but always get people in my team that are either in a fleet or refuse to come to my instance, so I appeal for any players to respond, so that I can set up a time to create a fleet. If you help me create it I will offer you the choice of either a high ranked position within it, or you can just leave as soon as it is created. I need your help!
Hello, this is Fleet Admiral Farrior of Omega Fleet. You could start by making a recruitment thread right here on the FA Station, promote yourself in-game about the fleet your trying to make and try in the Ten Forward section where some linger that may not be in fleets (personally that's where you may find the most success).

Just simply giving you some helpful tips. Plus feel free to give us a visit on our thread for a hello.