Lt. Commander
# 341
11-02-2010, 10:05 PM
The 2 uniforms i'm waiting for is the TOS green Captains shirt, and the MACO uniforms for my TAC BO's
Lt. Commander
# 342
11-05-2010, 04:37 PM
Great thread! Very useful. I have 1 question. I looked through the thread, but found nothing regarding this.

The 25th Century Orion Female 1 pattern list 3 colors for the sandals. When I tried to recreate it I found I only had 2 color options for the sandals? Even in the image it appears there is red trim in the anklets, but I cannot recreate it. Any ideas why?
Lt. Commander
# 343
11-05-2010, 06:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tetujin-Prime
Great thread! Very useful. I have 1 question. I looked through the thread, but found nothing regarding this.

The 25th Century Orion Female 1 pattern list 3 colors for the sandals. When I tried to recreate it I found I only had 2 color options for the sandals? Even in the image it appears there is red trim in the anklets, but I cannot recreate it. Any ideas why?
I noticed this as well. It seems they removed one of the color selections in the last patch. Whether this was intentional or not I don't know, but I have reported it as a bug. You might want to do the same. The more reports they get, the more likely they will fix the issue sooner rather than later.

Lt. Commander
# 344
11-05-2010, 08:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raibart View Post
The 2 uniforms i'm waiting for is the TOS green Captains shirt, and the MACO uniforms for my TAC BO's
I found that the Off Duty wraparound jacket makes a pretty good Captain's uniform, if you color it right.
Lt. Commander
# 345
11-09-2010, 11:20 AM
Next up for the Special characters section of the Off Duty guide, Kes of Voyager.

Lt. Commander
# 346
11-10-2010, 05:22 PM
(New Episode SPOILERS):

I was wondering how to get the color of Bones' outfit. This guide is significantly darker...

So I wandered to the tailor, but I can't seem to replicate that sky blue (which in all seriousness is my favorite color).

So...am I blind, or is it just not possible? And is the darker blue really not cannon?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_sprr0NA_QY...0-19-19-30.jpg

...(Spoilers Above)

Lt. Commander
# 347
11-10-2010, 06:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CardassianNinja View Post
(New Episode SPOILERS):

I was wondering how to get the color of Bones' outfit. This guide is significantly darker...

So I wandered to the tailor, but I can't seem to replicate that sky blue (which in all seriousness is my favorite color).

So...am I blind, or is it just not possible? And is the darker blue really not cannon?
As long as we are stuck with the very limited standard Fed Uniform color pallet, it is simply not possible. Now if we could use the Off Duty pallet, we could do match it perfectly.

And incidentally, the darker blue is canon. The lighter blue is a variant which appears mostly in the first season. I think this may be more a matter of the film grade than the actual color of the garment, similar to how the olive green captain's top appears gold.

Lt. Commander
# 348
11-10-2010, 11:06 PM
I may have just missed it, but is there a Section 31 uniform posted? Franklin Drake's uniform, I guess is what I'm looking for.
Lt. Commander
# 349
11-11-2010, 03:59 AM
I wish they would expand that pallet. I love the sky blue. Has it been suggested?
Lt. Commander
# 350
11-11-2010, 10:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by InvisiblePerson
I may have just missed it, but is there a Section 31 uniform posted? Franklin Drake's uniform, I guess is what I'm looking for.
No, we haven't done a modern Section 31 uniform. The only one we see in-game is Drake's, but I guess I could postulate what the other versions would look like based on that.
Good idea! I'll start working on that this weekend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CardassianNinja View Post
I wish they would expand that pallet. I love the sky blue. Has it been suggested?
Dstahl said that they are planning on doing a rework of the costume system to allow more freedom. He didn't go into any details on what kind of changes they might make, but an expanded selection of colors would be a good change. More freedom of what could be worn with what and in which slot would be another.