Lt. Commander
# 1 Looking for European Fleet
11-11-2010, 03:05 AM
I'm currently looking for a European fleet with active members who focus on teamwork and have teams often to be able to run the "raids" and do other things together. In turn, once i've got back into the game (Been away for 12 months) I would like to help fellow members of the fleet.

I'm 32 years old, male, from Lancashire in England. I have vent and teamspeak AND A MICROPHONE and i'm not afraid to use it or say it's broken! I love teamwork and being part of a great group of people, but would like to be part of a fleet in my time zone. I can be immature at times, but I call it letting yourself go as life is serious enough, gaming is about having fun! I also do dailies and solo missions, PvP is not something i'm into at the moment until i'm geared enough.

I currently have a Human Science Officer Vice Admiral and i'm working on my Klingon and Human Tactical Officer soon. I also have four more spots on my account so who knows what I will create next

Hoping to see some European fleets advertising themselves to me soon (I hope!).

Thanks for reading.
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-11-2010, 03:43 AM
I am currently in the process of setting up a european based fleet, but that means the only active membercurrently is me

So, good luck with your hunting.
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-11-2010, 03:44 AM
Give 12th Fleet a try, over 100 of our members are European including our Fleet Admiral. We are very active and have a player base of over 300. Check out our recruitment forums: here

The best thing I can say about our fleet is the fat that we are casual in our style. We do not require you to do anything that you don't want to. We run events regularly, including RP events. We have a active magazine publication and a plethora of fan fiction our our holodeck forums.
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-11-2010, 04:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by champion1701 View Post
Give 12th Fleet a try, over 100 of our members are European including our Fleet Admiral. We are very active and have a player base of over 300. Check out our recruitment forums: here

The best thing I can say about our fleet is the fat that we are casual in our style. We do not require you to do anything that you don't want to. We run events regularly, including RP events. We have a active magazine publication and a plethora of fan fiction our our holodeck forums.
Thanks for the posts guys. I've applied on the 12th Fleet's forums, it sounds organised and active.