Lt. Commander
# 11
11-12-2010, 05:19 AM
We Wuvs you ..But maybe PAtch on Sundays? M,'kay..
Lt. Commander
# 12
11-12-2010, 05:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXLocutusXx
please oh please a fix for the vorcha cstrore skin, galaxy "agt model", and space station in quonos!!!! btw 1st
I hope they fix the Galaxy-X (AGT) model the fact that it is currently missing a wing really ruins it for me. It wasnt like that before it seems last weeks update totally broke it. Before that the wings were floating a foot or so away from the nacelle pylon at least they were there.
Lt. Commander
# 13
11-12-2010, 05:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stargek View Post
Let the cry and the whine of the feddies begin
It's only fair that klingons get their new ships. I based it on the ship chart of spidermitch. I don't see a lot ships for the counterpart of the vice admiral.

And yes PvP will get more difficult with that new battle cloack but don't forget you must be in range to fire. Plus when you fire the Feds will see weaponfire coming from nothing. Surely they'll send a science ship with cloak countermeasures in range of the klingonvessel.

I'm not into PvP, I'm doing first the PvE missions, perhaps I'm going to PvP later in the game. A saying in Dutch is (translated directly) The best helmsman are standing on the shore. I'm sure everbody nows what I meant to say with it.

But perhaps there will be whiners we'll see.
Lt. Commander
# 14
11-12-2010, 05:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fire-breath
A saying in Dutch is (translated directly) The best helmsman are standing on the shore. I'm sure everbody nows what I meant to say with it.
hehe indeed

"de beste stuurman staan aan wal"
Lt. Commander
# 15
11-12-2010, 06:48 AM
Good, I hope they fixed the orioon power so that the ship will launch fighters on a timer...not dependant on the hull's condition...Wonder what they did about the BOP's hull...Their fix will determine if I recommend it for my fleeties...I have a big mouth and am in a large fleet, so people will tend to listen in my group....lol.

Thanks for finally getting these ships to us...Now, ....about that Nausicaan ship....get crackin'...lol. I have cookies for ye if ye get it done early and it functions well...
Lt. Commander
# 16
11-12-2010, 07:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gawen
Looks to be some nice clear release notes.
Although it is great to see variety in the Klingon fleet ... I love my Vor'cha refit and plan to keep on using her.

Still ... did not stop me from picking up a new BoP refit for backup.
Lt. Commander
# 17
11-12-2010, 08:03 AM
And the final nail in the coffin is put in to place - just have to see if the hammer hits home.
Lt. Commander
# 18
11-12-2010, 09:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleTerribleRomulan
Good, I hope they fixed the orioon power so that the ship will launch fighters on a timer...not dependant on the hull's condition.
It's a click power now on a 2 minute(?) Cooldown. So yeah, awesome change making it actually quite usable now.
Lt. Commander
# 19
11-12-2010, 10:40 AM
Glad to see the Klingons get some new ships and powers and no, I'm not trolling. What does this mean for me as a Fed only player? Means I have no desire to ever play a pvp match or enter Kerrat ever again. Have fun killing yourselves without me.
Lt. Commander
# 20
11-12-2010, 11:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ally_of_the_Force View Post
What does this mean for me as a Fed only player?
You may hear oure victory songs :p

no really i dont know, just wait for new updates for feds