Lt. Commander
# 21
11-12-2010, 10:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ally_of_the_Force View Post
Glad to see the Klingons get some new ships and powers and no, I'm not trolling. What does this mean for me as a Fed only player? Means I have no desire to ever play a pvp match or enter Kerrat ever again. Have fun killing yourselves without me.
PvP is not just about going against the klingons it can be Fed vs Fed as well I look forward to seeing these in action in a PvP match I dont do alot but I do PvP sometimes and even tho I get my butt kicked against Klingons I tell my self it just a game and it nothing to get upset about and I still get my emblems when im done with how ever many rounds I have to do for them.
Lt. Commander
# 22
11-12-2010, 11:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stargek View Post
Let the cry and the whine of the feddies begin

SaQ Ha'voK !!!... 'ej nob Dung chaH veS Ha'DIbah !!!

(roughly translated...)

CRY HAVOK !!!... AND LET LOOSE THE DOGS OF WAR !!!
Lt. Commander
# 23
11-12-2010, 11:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fire-breath
And yes PvP will get more difficult with that new battle cloack but don't forget you must be in range to fire. Plus when you fire the Feds will see weaponfire coming from nothing. Surely they'll send a science ship with cloak countermeasures in range of the klingonvessel.

Actually ... I believe when a cloaked BoP (refit) fires a weapon, it decloaks for about 5 seconds.

Toss in that NOW the Nebula will show its use as well as the fact that if you can lock onto a cloaked ship firing (during that narrow window) .... it will cause them to lose their cloak.

I know this as the Breen used it on me while I was testing on tribble.

Suddenly ... Sci ships and their captains get a bit more glory.
Lt. Commander
# 24 Cannot connect
11-12-2010, 12:21 PM
Used the laucher and also used forced vierify. UNABLE to connect to account server???

Whats UP???!!