Lt. Commander
# 1 Federation Carrier
11-12-2010, 03:43 PM
Can we get around to getting a Federation Carrier? I'm getting tired of the unbalanced combat. If you design one, can we get one that ends up looking like a Battlestar with a Federation style? That would not only be awesome, but would potentially bring Battlestar fans into the game. Just a suggestion. Hope it happens soon cause I would like to add some new type of ship to my fleet.
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-12-2010, 04:20 PM
no

/10chars
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-12-2010, 04:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by P_Sutherland
no

/10chars
yes to that no.
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-12-2010, 05:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by claydermunch View Post
yes to that no.
Adding to the nos.

If you want a carrier, play a Klingon good ser.
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-12-2010, 07:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Conrad
Can we get around to getting a Federation Carrier? I'm getting tired of the unbalanced combat. If you design one, can we get one that ends up looking like a Battlestar with a Federation style? That would not only be awesome, but would potentially bring Battlestar fans into the game. Just a suggestion. Hope it happens soon cause I would like to add some new type of ship to my fleet.
lol...I'm sorry, I don't mean to laugh but really? another fed carrier thread? You already heard this is not even in the works...you already know that they won't consider doing this for some time....
The carrier improvements are in direct response to you all wanting a good PVP ship...the nebula...well, we have our own...since our cloaking doesn't work with that darn nebula around, we just dropped using them altogether...take that feddie...lol...

But seriously.....really?...another carrier thread?...this is becoming most taxing.....
Lt. Commander
# 6
11-12-2010, 08:41 PM
This was pretty obviously tongue-in-cheek, referencing the NPC spam from the new Klingon ships+Carriers as being comparable to Battlestar Galactica more than Star Trek.
Lt. Commander
# 7
11-13-2010, 03:07 AM
REPLY TO ALL

What I really want is a Sovereign upgrade of some kind. Maybe universal officer slots? And I do like the new Gorn carrier design, but I ain't playing a Klingon until the war ends. I have enough of a problem fighting Klingons as a Fed and I really don't want to kill Feds. If people want a Carrier, it's going to happen and I think a Starfleet looking Battlestar would just plain be awesome. I more-so want it for the design and the expanded play style.

What needs to happen is the Tier 5 Cruisers need to be modified so that they are so different from each other and all the ships that they're more enjoyable to play with. But unfortunately it's either one is science and one is tactical and the tactical one kinda sucks. In fact, they both suck and the Dreadnaught, oh please don't get me started on THAT failure of a starship. Someone please Refit the Sovereign! In fact, I'm going to start a thread.
Lt. Commander
# 8 Say what you want
11-14-2010, 01:23 AM
But I think a Fed Carrier would not be a bad idea seeing as we got stiffed with the Dreadnaught... what a waste of C-points. A carrier would be a nice break from the same old tired style of playing for the feds. I know if it ever happens it won;t be fore some time but I would still be nice.
Lt. Commander
# 9
11-15-2010, 04:58 AM
Why do Startrek fans hate Startrek?
Lt. Commander
# 10
11-15-2010, 08:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Conrad
No.

Go make a klingon character.