I am hoping we are able to do something like having to go against fed ships (ie Fed vs A.I. Fed Space/Ground Combat) and so on cause if so that may work toward the idea that I have for when the foundry comes out.
The Ability to use it to make custom ship interiors. This idea is one reason why they are making it, for players to customize their own ship interiors. I want functionality too, like to call different alerts, go into the holodeck (with a custom-made setting inside), eject the warp core, sit in my freaking chair, and explore.
for UGC missions that take place in the holodeck, these would be nice:
- a room that looks like an inactive holodeck
- an arch that can appear and disappear
- NPCs that can appear and disappear like holograms
- suddenly switching maps
and (although I know these would be prohibitively expensive to create) ...
- period holodeck set pieces from various episodes, like Vic Fontaine's lounge or Dashiell Hammett style costumes and decor, or Sherlock Holmes etc
- ability to change the costume of the player and boffs he brings along