Lt. Commander
I know, that what is on tribble now isnt all of season3. But I was thinking tonight while playing on my fed toon is that. It be really cool if you guys could add in space "events" not sure if that be a great word to choose but needless to say could we have comets and asteroids fly through the sectors. I think that be really cool. Just flying around to the next mission and seeing a big chunk of rock flying through space

Also with the new sector revamp....again i know its not all on tribble, but could we see more sections with unique looks. I checked out Romulan space.. and was kinda sadden to see it looks exactly like sol area. I like how btran has improved, and card space seems to be "foggy" a little. I like that whole sectors have their own feel, and I would like to see that all around. Not sure if thats what you guys have in store but just adding my 2 cents here.

Dont think this is a complaint or your not doin enouph because iam more thrilled with season3, cant seem to get off tribble these days haha.

Cheers
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-15-2010, 05:03 AM
Maybe have planets rotate too, i never understood why that was left out. Planets most anyways rotate in space. Would be nice to see in ESD that earth is rotating
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-15-2010, 05:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXLocutusXx
I checked out Romulan space.. and was kinda sadden to see it looks exactly like sol area.
That's because from a realistic standpoint, Alpha Centauri is a mere two light years away from Sol. It makes more sense and it's more understandable that it would not look that much different.
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-15-2010, 05:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyRaktajino
That's because from a realistic standpoint, Alpha Centauri is a mere two light years away from Sol. It makes more sense and it's more understandable that it would not look that much different.
True, ill give yah that.
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-15-2010, 05:41 PM
great ideas in this thread me think
Lt. Commander
# 6
11-15-2010, 06:57 PM
I like them, but am totally grateful for what i see now on tribble, I have no complaints
Lt. Commander
# 7
11-15-2010, 07:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cavilier210 View Post
I like them, but am totally grateful for what i see now on tribble, I have no complaints
Nor myself, it has totally got me staying just abit longer here hahha, no but yeah i love it. I still cant seem to get off tribble these days