Lt. Commander
# 131
11-14-2010, 01:04 PM
i did it with full impulse. had extreme difficulty until I changed Camera in Options to "chase". i had to change it back to my regular setting, "follow target", right away to be able to fight with my usual style. The chase setting let me steer without trying to move the camera at the same time. For me it was much easier to track the blue line through the circles that way.
Lt. Commander
# 132
11-14-2010, 01:16 PM
i dont think it was half as hard as the borken stfs and crystal. this was managable, imaginative and different. rewards were unique. i enjoyed it.

as for the title of this thread you have season 2 finale- should be searies 2 finale.
Lt. Commander
# 133
11-14-2010, 11:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviathan99
B'Vat upgraded his ships with 25th century tech at some point prior to "Future Imperfect" so at least in this case the enemy you're fighting is established as having tech on par with yours.
But I thought we destroyed those ships in the other mission we encountered them in since otherwise he'd have gone on a rampage using the tech and changed the timeline.
Lt. Commander
# 134
11-14-2010, 11:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew.Felix
But I thought we destroyed those ships in the other mission we encountered them in since otherwise he'd have gone on a rampage using the tech and changed the timeline.
We did. B'Vat didn't get to keep any of that shiny new tech.
Lt. Commander
# 135
11-14-2010, 11:27 PM
loved the rewards from the mission, and the mission itself was great as well
with the exception from a few bugs, such as invinsable bar fighting npc's.
Lt. Commander
# 136
11-15-2010, 06:40 PM
There's more than one way to do all of it.

I did the rings at full impulse in a cruiser. I'm not special; I just have all the +turn in the world in my cruiser, and used the mouse.

I had a lot of trouble with the final battle until I tried a different tactic; I ignored the Klingons and attacked the shards. I died a few times, but I carry plenty of repair parts and didn't care.