Lt. Commander
# 11
11-14-2010, 05:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dstahl View Post
There is an update to the remote contact system on TRIBBLE right now. It is a small step towards improving mission flow.
A very small step IMO.
Lt. Commander
# 12
11-15-2010, 03:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norbu_STO
slightly off topic, but would it kill the programmers to add the mission rewards in the mission journal?
^
**This** totally - the number of times I've wanted to be able to review what the mission rewards are for an episode I've accepted but didn't pay enough attention at the time.
Lt. Commander
# 13
11-15-2010, 03:35 AM
Can't they introduce tabs to the Hail starfleet window.

You click the hail button, window opens and at the top are tabs for dailes, repeatable missions (inc fleet actions/pvp), exploration and patrol missions, PvP and storyline missions (including the weekly episodes)*.

* I like going to the location for this Eta Erandi mission. It would stand to reason that section 31 would contact you by other means but that isn't always going to be case for each weekly episode contact.
Lt. Commander
# 14
11-15-2010, 04:53 AM
Quote:
There is an update to the remote contact system on TRIBBLE right now. It is a small step towards improving mission flow.
Cool. I always figured we should have a Daily Operations Officer that gives ALL the daily missions.
Lt. Commander
# 15
11-15-2010, 06:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirshaw View Post
Does anyone else have an issue with sifting through ALL the different people to hail for daily missions? Can we just get a list somewhere we can look at added to the game UI or ONE person to hail for ALL The dailies?
And then maybe move the missions themselves all to one sector. Heck, put them all in one system, so you can do all of them at once. Also, some people can't do them on weekdays, so maybe if you do it on Saturday it should give you 4 days of rewards, and then again on Sunday give you three days worth.

Also, make that single system where they all take place Sol System, so we can get to the starbase to sell loot quicker.

Ah, heck, just make it so you can check a box off that plays the dailies for you every day and just sends you the rewards, and works even if you're not subscribed.

Lt. Commander
# 16
11-15-2010, 06:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirshaw View Post
Does anyone else have an issue with sifting through ALL the different people to hail for daily missions? Can we just get a list somewhere we can look at added to the game UI or ONE person to hail for ALL The dailies?

Am I crazy for requesting this? or has this been addressed by a dev already somewhere? Also I apologize in advance if there is another thread about this posted already.
I don't mind having multiple people to get dailies from. I DO mind having people I will never need to talk to again cluttering my contact list offering me pointless quests "Defend the Sirius Area against -58 ships, **** off newbies, fun for everyone!", f.ex.
Lt. Commander
# 17
11-15-2010, 07:01 PM
Quote:
I've seen it and its pretty sweet. I also LOVE the computer in the captains ready room that lets you replay missions.