Lt. Commander
# 1 Instant Un Team After Pug
11-16-2010, 12:55 PM
Its nice to form up on a team but it saddens me when even after a good match victory with ggs all about people tend to auto un team immediately after the game. Be my friend, join the OrganizedPVP channekl, ffs q up again right away! sheesh
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-16-2010, 01:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmoeJoe
Its nice to form up on a team but it saddens me when even after a good match victory with ggs all about people tend to auto un team immediately after the game. Be my friend, join the OrganizedPVP channekl, ffs q up again right away! sheesh

While this is true and I am guilty of this. The problem being some people do this because they are used to being kicked no matter the outcome.
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-16-2010, 01:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Data
While this is true and I am guilty of this. The problem being some people do this because they are used to being kicked no matter the outcome.
So they'd rather be the dumper than the dumpee?

I normally un-team right away just because I've gotten stuck with too many people that afk and miss queues afterwards. Though I guess things have changed since I got in that habit.
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-16-2010, 01:58 PM
I feel the same way, let's re-q and go after them again. In fact I have met some of my best friends on-line in pug groups pvp'ing.
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-16-2010, 02:40 PM
i will generally only remain in the same team if the group of PUGgers(including myself) all worked together.

If we didn't, then i will go do something else for 10 minutes and then jump in queue again. there is no point in losing more matches than necessary just because not everyone worked as a team
Lt. Commander
# 6
11-16-2010, 03:27 PM
I un-team to enjoy the wonderful variety of pugging.
Lt. Commander
# 7
11-16-2010, 03:35 PM
If someone suggests via chat "shall we re-queue again"? and I plan to fight again, I'll say yes and stay. Otherwise, I'm out, I'd rather not be auto queued, specially since half the time you'll end up in some ground mission without being asked before.
Lt. Commander
# 8
11-16-2010, 07:13 PM
It largely depends on the level of idiocracy I have to put up with on the team. Specifically as a healer, I tell them I'm a healer before hand and not to run beyond 10km because it's hard for a cruiser to chase them down and heal them. 90% of the deaths on my team come from the fact that next to no one listens to me.

So if I have to run and chase them down multiple times I'm leaving the team as soon as possible.