Lt. Commander
# 1 Any PvP/RP Fleets out there?
11-13-2010, 07:24 AM
Hello! I'm looking for a new fleet (my old fleet is now entirely inactive, and while I'm extremely fond of it, I just have nothing left to do there). I'm mostly into PvP and RP but I do enjoy STFs and other PvE. I've RPed in various games for the past five years or so, and I've been playing STO since the Open Beta.

I have two Vice Admirals (Sci in a Recon Science Vessel and Eng in a Retrofit Galaxy) and I'm fairly well geared up at this point. I also have several other lower-level characters that I'm still working on. I mainly RP the two VAs as Captains and everyone else is of a lower rank. For anyone who might be interested, my Sci is geared for full medic on ground and shield damage/healing in space. (Yes! That means CPB III!) My engineer is fabrication on ground and tanking/damage in space. My Sci is just about fully loaded out (he's been my character since launch.) The Engineer still needs some work to get him up to maximum efficiency but he's acceptable at this point.

I like a fairly laid-back environment, I hate when things get too super serious. I'm looking for an active fleet, particularly in the evenings Eastern Standard Time. I regularly use Ventrilo and that's actually my preferred means of communication. Are there any PvP/RP fleets out there that might match this description?
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-13-2010, 08:39 AM
You might like us over at the 12th, although I am not sure if our RP will fit your needs...most of it is done via the forums. I would be more than happy to answer any questions you might have in game or via our forums.

http://12th-fleet.com/portal/
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-13-2010, 04:56 PM
I applied for 12th fleet. Got DENIED without cause/explanation. DON'T JOIN THIS FLEET!
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-13-2010, 05:16 PM
We may fit your needs check out the ADF click the link in my signiture
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-14-2010, 04:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hauck
You might like us over at the 12th, although I am not sure if our RP will fit your needs...most of it is done via the forums. I would be more than happy to answer any questions you might have in game or via our forums.

http://12th-fleet.com/portal/
It does look like a good fleet but I prefer in game RP over forum RP personally.
Lt. Commander
# 6
11-16-2010, 10:35 PM
Heya atemporal,

We're working on setting up in-game rp, but right now we still lack that yeah. I do have an excellent alternative for you though. Daedalus Omega Fleet is a hardcore rp fleet, located in the EST zone and very active every day with a fun community.

I've joined them with some events in-game myself and had a lot of fun doing so.