Lt. Commander
# 1 Looking for a Fleet
11-12-2010, 07:30 AM
Hello everyone,

I am looking for a large fleet that has fun and also do alot of STF's and such. I am currently in a fleet but the numbers are going down quite quickly. I have 3 characters 2 of which are high ranked and one that i just started. I do have a klingon character ( low lev). I hope to here from your fleet soon.

Bruwin
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-17-2010, 02:26 AM
You can try us if you like! We are still building our roster and we have to offer:
  • TeamSpeak and Ventrilo voice servers
  • Active members
  • Active fleet forum
  • Full fleet bank
  • Weekly activities
  • Weekly podcast
  • Supportive officers
  • PvP and PvE training/help/teaming
  • Friendly people
  • Good laughs
  • . . . and cookies!

PM for more information or look over our website.

LLAP
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-17-2010, 02:30 AM
Heya,

I think the 12th fleet might be something for you. We're a large casual friendly fleet with currently over 200 active members in-game and over 300 members in total. We have several teams doing weekly STF's and have a lot of fun side projects going, among which is our magazine, rping, pvping etc.

We value creativity a lot in our fleet and have a fun community going on our own private forums. ^_^
Due to the way we structured the fleet you won't feel like one of the masses either, we split the fleet up in 7 divisions who all have their own squads and sub forums, which makes it easier getting to know everybody.

If you have any questions feel free to ask us on our forums or in our STO recruitment thread!