Originally Posted by Leviathan99
I didn't get the e-mail. Link?
Yes, your personal Email.
Lt. Commander
# 22
11-17-2010, 06:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErisTheVorta View Post
I did get the e-meow, however I didn't see any place where to create the new Enterprise on the website. Must still be in development, I guess.
The page at the website says their upload tools will go live December 9th. I would like clarification on whether that means we should go ahead and draft formal designs (I have sketches already) or whether the tool will have prefab art that we place and deform, kinda like colorforms or GoAnimate cartoons, to create our design. (I could actually see it being something where we can place, resize, stretch, and deform assets to make the contest more accessible to more people as well as to ensure it has the right "look" to be quickly added in-game, as I could see Cryptic wanting it to show up February 2nd for the 1 year anniversary.)
Lt. Commander
# 23
11-17-2010, 06:59 AM
Also waiting on the e-mail....

Man this is gonna be gooood...

Win or not, just being able to participate in designing the next Enterprise.... wow...
Lt. Commander
# 24
11-17-2010, 08:04 AM
Oh crap! I'm gone for a couple hours and my thread has three pages!

I've been thinking about what design I'm going to submit and I think I'm going to go with something along the lines...hell, like I'm going to tell you!

I want that 3-D model sitting on my desk!