Lt. Commander
# 21
10-22-2010, 07:42 AM
If we get the dev's attention to this, they might work on them and they could be in the c store short after the seven of nine costume. Along with the nx-01 jumpsuits and the T'pol outfits. Oh we haven't considered it as a possible weekly series reward! Could be. Or a TOS phaser as stated earlier, just saying, they might suprise us with the episode 'Everything old is new again'
Lt. Commander
# 22
10-22-2010, 07:58 AM
I'd actually like to see all the old phaser designs show up. The ST3 version especially but also Andrew Probert's concept design for the TMP version which had sweeter lines to it than the filming model.
Lt. Commander
# 23
10-22-2010, 08:03 AM
yes I'd love to see a WOK phaser because my vulcan admiral and his bridge officers all wear their uniforms WOK style. and then there is the famous Undiscovered Country Assault phaser...Also like to see the standard TNG/DS9 phaser rifles. And while were at it, I'd like the Klingon and Romulan Disruptors to be more true to canon too I'm sure I'm not the only one. Oh one more thing, Cardassian disruptors should be available to Feds and klings
Lt. Commander
# 24
10-22-2010, 08:58 AM
I really like the charlie x shirt, that would have a lot of potential, and I might even ask it to be made an off duty option.
Lt. Commander
# 25
11-17-2010, 10:06 AM
Technically it already is. One of the shirts in the Off Duty line is a wrap with an undershirt like that. You just have to tweak the colors on both halves and you're there. I've got one of my toons wearing it to look like the brown suede of the X version and another toon wearing one in split brown and black and the pants with the thigh stripes matching the color combo.

I got a compliment running a ground PvP mission from a player on the other team.

I would love to see them as duty uniforms like the TOS standard ones are.