Lt. Commander
# 1 NEW Klingon ships
11-17-2010, 06:48 AM
What do you guys think about the new klingon ships ?

I think they are total Crap, They don't look Klingon at all !

Cryptic needs to go back an redo them into into a more klingon style. They just don't fit into the game. Klingon's have a very unique style and now it's been lost. There are a few klingon ships from DS9 they could have used. Cryptic shoudl look at star trek ardama mod Fleet Operations. they have alot of Awesome ships they could make for STO Klingon ships.

http://www.fleetops.net/gallery/catid,6/

- OOP
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-17-2010, 06:49 AM
Uh because besides the B'Rel they aren't. The Orian and Gorn ships are captured tech therefore retain their original look.
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-17-2010, 06:50 AM
errrm. they're not klingon ships. they're orion, gorn, and soon to be nausicaan so of course they dont look klingon.

and i love them.
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-17-2010, 06:58 AM
What, you mean the ORION Cruiser, the GORN Science ship, FEK'LHI Carrier and the NAUSICAN Marauder don't look like Klingon ships to you..? Gee, what a shock

The B'rel refit certainly looks Klingon, being unchanged from the ST3 design.., and the Vor'cha alternate skin, while being a little stubby, also looks pretty Klingon to me. Though the latter is certainly my own opinion.
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-17-2010, 07:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OOP View Post
What do you guys think about the new klingon ships ?

I think they are total Crap, They don't look Klingon at all !

Cryptic needs to go back an redo them into into a more klingon style. They just don't fit into the game. Klingon's have a very unique style and now it's been lost. There are a few klingon ships from DS9 they could have used. Cryptic shoudl look at star trek ardama mod Fleet Operations. they have alot of Awesome ships they could make for STO Klingon ships.

http://www.fleetops.net/gallery/catid,6/

- OOP
No kidding Sherlock, they're not exactly KLINGON are they? What part of the entire description of ORION Cruiser and GORN science ship didn't you get? Some people really nag about the dumbest things.
Lt. Commander
# 6
11-17-2010, 07:59 AM
Hm, looks like someone looked and posted without taking that annoying detour over "thinking". The ships are the ones Klingon players wanted all the times because the Klingon fleet had NPC-wise already access to Orion, Gorn and Nausicaan ship designs.
Lt. Commander
# 7
11-17-2010, 08:03 AM
Didn't think that one through did ya? Bet you feel a little... How do i say it nicely... Different now?
Lt. Commander
# 8
11-17-2010, 09:05 AM
That's fine guys, I still don't liek the Designs. - OOP
Lt. Commander
# 9
11-17-2010, 09:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OOP View Post
That's fine guys, I still don't liek the Designs. - OOP
Then don't fly them, it's not as if the KDF doesn't have any proper Klingon designs.