Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Lt. Commander
# 11
11-17-2010, 01:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedryk_
I dont want to see the game changed based on guesswork and innuendo. I want facts. No Facts No Talk. FACTS! otherwise begin your statements with the following disclaimer:

THE FOLLOWING STATEMENT IS MY OPINION AND MAY OR MAY NOT BE RELATED TO REALITY AS NO FACTS WERE CONSIDERED WHILE I TYPED THIS:

thanks for playing.
It wouldnt have hurt if he had made a disclaimer, but .. From my PoV, it was pretty obvious he meant it as a opinionated guess..

:: Disclaimer :: The following two sentence is meant to illustrate the futility of using disclaimers in forumposts :: Disclaimer ::

During the whole prenerf SNB/FBP/VM complaining, you didnt see many people type "In my opinion FBP is OPd" nor did you see the forum-police asking for disclaimers in said posts

Also, in the current "B'rel is broken" / "B'rel is fine" / "B'rel is OPd" posts, you dont ask people to put disclaimers in that it is their opinion :p

Dont take the above too serious, it is not an attempt at getting a discussion about it, just presenting my opinion on the matter..

My point is that, regardless of what you write about here, it will almost always be post made by people with opinions about a game matter - Would be kinda silly if 99% of the posts should have a capitalized magenta disclaimer in the top, stating that the following post is the posters opinion, and that it might not be accurate..

------

It was a good game, thanks.