Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
# 51
11-17-2010, 02:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardept View Post
are there enough keen pvp'ers left for us to be so fractured atm? Fighting against pugs either solo or in groups is often not worth the time you spent waiting and clicking engage.

Can we not just draw a line under it, say bygones and get on with making the best with what we have left as a pvp player base. just a thought
This. /signed

Waff
Lt. Commander
# 52
11-17-2010, 02:27 PM
cmon guys get ur feggy flamewar out of my thread. enough is enough. let bigones be bigones and simmer down. who gives a rats ballhair about hwo sadi what and who didnt say what. let it go. i for one suggest that all bans be broken and faithborn take 1 day off of moderator if anyone else of the 10 mods have a problem they can do as they see fit. clearly the situation has become tainted and no one is going to come to a peaceful agreement, especially withcontinual flames and trolls comments. At any rate i had some good duels today and also ranted for a while about how the game should be more hardcore with deatjh penalty and open pvp everywhere (even in the tutorial). ahhhh. Anyway. Be friends, less chatter more splatter
Lt. Commander
# 53
11-17-2010, 02:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmoeJoe
cmon guys get ur feggy flamewar out of my thread. enough is enough. let bigones be bigones and simmer down. who gives a rats ballhair about hwo sadi what and who didnt say what. let it go. i for one suggest that all bans be broken and faithborn take 1 day off of moderator if anyone else of the 10 mods have a problem they can do as they see fit. clearly the situation has become tainted and no one is going to come to a peaceful agreement, especially withcontinual flames and trolls comments. At any rate i had some good duels today and also ranted for a while about how the game should be more hardcore with deatjh penalty and open pvp everywhere (even in the tutorial). ahhhh. Anyway. Be friends, less chatter more splatter
I actually haven't moderated anyone since the last real "incident" so people can decry me all they want. I unmute all the people I end up muting unless it's their second or third time.

Also - I wasn't the guy that muted Kilawpilath.
~faithborn

Edit: I'm also not the guy that dragged this thread into the off topic derailment.

as for me? I worked on a macro-economics project and wrote an article for a newspaper.