Lt. Commander
# 11
11-18-2010, 03:13 AM
Khanswrath I have a hard time working out if you actually believe these claims you make or if, you're just bragging in the typical klingon fasion of telling tall tales.
Lt. Commander
# 12
11-18-2010, 03:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatness View Post
Khanswrath I have a hard time working out if you actually believe these claims you make or if, you're just bragging in the typical klingon fasion of telling tall tales.
well, considering the amount of crap-fed setups flying into pvp... he might actually have that experience ^^
Lt. Commander
# 13
11-18-2010, 03:29 AM
There certainly is that, I've come across more than a few feds in my raptor that should have survived a somewhat mediocre attack run but didn't.
Lt. Commander
# 14
11-18-2010, 04:27 AM
remember that repulsors 3 is mega damage aoe to the hull, right past the shields, geared and trained im critting for 5k dps with it per target struck, i use speed powers to ride one out of the pack. as far as a cruiser trying to pop ass his own save his ass abilities, thats why god gave science snb, so we could be god.
Lt. Commander
# 15
11-18-2010, 05:05 AM
Fed ships spec'd correctly can go tow to tow with a Klingon ship.
I was in a intrepid refit and I went against a BOP , rapture and a Negh'var battle cruiser.
my shields and hull too some damage but I managed to destroy the Negh'var and the Bop.
The raptor and I went at it round after round they had to use eject the warp core and photonic shock wave with tractor beams to kill me. They then said I was hacking the game because no science vessel can do DPS
and survive they way I did. The Klingon said they have all mk XI rare items and I should have been dust and not able to blow 2 of them up and do the damage I did or survive and heal that fast.
I even top them my BO's layout and linked my consoles.
That showed me it is possible for a science ship to do pvp against klingons and survive.
Been making builds and ship layouts since launch. the Feds need to put more work into builds and weapons layout instead of saying Klingons are Over powered. They are not you just have to look at what works and what does not.
Lt. Commander
# 16
11-18-2010, 05:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by USS_Enterprise_J
I was in a intrepid refit and I went against a BOP , rapture and a Negh'var battle cruiser.
my shields and hull too some damage but I managed to destroy the Negh'var and the Bop.
The raptor and I went at it round after round they had to use eject the warp core and photonic shock wave with tractor beams to kill me. They then said I was hacking the game because no science vessel can do DPS
and survive they way I did. The Klingon said they have all mk XI rare items and I should have been dust and not able to blow 2 of them up and do the damage I did or survive and heal that fast.
That showed me it is possible for a science ship to do pvp against klingons and survive.
Been making builds and ship layouts since launch. the Feds need to put more work into builds and weapons layout instead of saying Klingons are Over powered. They are not you just have to look at what works and what does not.
Amen. So very true.
Lt. Commander
# 17
11-19-2010, 10:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by USS_Enterprise_J
Could you then please describe the optimal Defiant TER using Antiproton and an Engineer Captain including captain skills and ship equipmment, correct slot placement and keybind scripts?

I will test this build.

And it's "toe" by the way.