Lt. Commander
# 31 dstahl i have questions :)
11-20-2010, 02:37 AM
dstahl i have questions
1. would you like to use my Captain Last's image for the Android Species? I will happily share him. (click my signature to see him, have received many compliments on this one) ( I wish I had better hair tech to give him more of the Soong type hair, but I got pretty close.)

2. Yesterdays Enterprise TNG Military uniforms rounded collar and color alteration with white Phaser belt???
(seems like an easy TNG alteration)
3. Multiple view point instead of instancing from bridge to space?? (also would be great for those of us who want bridge functionality and travel) ???

4. when will we be able to mix and match uniform tops/bottoms and COM badges ( MU COM badge to) for true full customization as advertised.....we want to make some great uniforms....is this an option that will fix it self with the Foundry?

Thank you commenting on the BO to Captains being able to gain uniform options we have been asking about that for a while. My follow up question is, all BOs will have access to Star Fleet uniforms when the playable Captain feature is implemented? (while they are BOs and not only after there conversion to a playable Captain, for clarification )

5. The away team corruption bug (does not effect me) several Capatins are affected and have been communicating for months with Dscotty, would you please put a response in that thread to let them know you guys are working on it. I monitor that thread and they have not had an update in a very, very,very, long time.http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...152633&page=15

6. I have suggested a new BO transfer/ exchange in many threads that would include learning banked fleet skills and make it much easier to trade BOs,( in this area some of specialty officers liberated Borg would then not need to be unbound) very rare BO skills could be added with new recruitable officers to help lower the inflation problem, and not lose a BO upon training another (let them train up to 5 officers and on the 6th you lose them) will this have a chance?

7. When will we get more BO slots for higher Admiral Ranks? I was thinking 5 for Vice Admiral, 5 Admiral, 5 Fleet Admiral ?

8. Universal Bridge officer slots on all ships no rank restrictions once you become a Vice Admiral it could allow all slots to universal and all could be commander or captain slots???

9. Why on the site page does my current rank not reflect? (vice Admiral) itstill says upper half is that why the profile pictures are always down? I also wish we could view our BOs from character names below our Captain picture?

10. Why bind weapons and consoles? that drive up exchange prices? ( i am against exchange tax ) so why not fix the other things that inflate the economy? I should be able to throw anyone in my faction a weapon or console without restriction.(bind or taxation) This would help lower exchange price, along with a reduced currency system (I proposed one, 1 for PVP, 1 PVE, Energy credits, gold press latinum and all things are able to be purchased with there worth in any currency) I think that would correct the economy without taxation? ( and make so much more sense and would only cover items such as ships, weapons, consoles. (BO system of merits would not change) without binding more weapons/consoles would be on the market lowering prices.......
I.E. Phaser pistol
Cost:
Energy Credits 25
Gold Press Latunim 2
PVP Medals 10
PVE Badges 30 (no longer rank specific to gear)

11. the all good things uniforms should come with Admiral Rikers Uniform since his was part of that
costume set?

12. Can we get some tech to make bridge and tactical view a multi-view point selection instead of an instance, we could fly from our bridges and receive hails on our view screen, and see stars whizzing by when we are at warp. Have bridge control ??

Thank you. (for sitting in chairs remember ask Cryptic high priority!)
Lt. Commander
# 32
11-20-2010, 03:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by picardalpha2clearance View Post
dstahl i have questions
1. would you like to use my Captain Last's image for the Android Species? I will happily share him. (click my signature to see him, have received many compliments on this one)
How in the name of surak does your picture show on your character page? Has it been updated in the last 5 minutes so it finally works now, or are you the only one with a working profile
Lt. Commander
# 33
11-20-2010, 03:35 AM
I just selected my character on the site and selected my character and he was there? I do not know other than that.
Lt. Commander
# 34
11-20-2010, 04:06 AM
well the rest of us get this: http://www.startrekonline.com/charac...es/982624/view

N/A instead of our picture
Lt. Commander
# 35
11-20-2010, 04:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quiskota
well the rest of us get this: http://www.startrekonline.com/charac...es/982624/view

N/A instead of our picture
my second character has an N/A but if you look through the Captain Database not all are affected?
Lt. Commander
# 36
11-20-2010, 04:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TR71777 View Post
i have a question is there a chance that the feds get a carrier of their own or have a crusier carry fighters or some kind of support fighters that will help you in missions and in pvp? cause i think it would make a interesting feature and some new content?
I draw your attention, once again, to Stormshade's Twitter page:
@TR71777 Fed carriers are currently not on the list of things we're planning on adding. This could change later on though! (Nov. 15th)
@TR71777 I did look at your idea. As I have mentioned several times, there are currently no plans to add a Fed carrier to the game. Thanks! (Nov. 18th)

Stromshade has told you TWICE this week on Twitter that they are not planning on adding Fed Carriers. Anybody else would get the hint, but you seem to have tunnel vision when it comes to carriers. I would advise you drop this but I know that won't happen
Lt. Commander
# 37
11-20-2010, 07:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by picardalpha2clearance View Post
my second character has an N/A but if you r look through the Captain Database not all are affected?
All 6 of mine say N/A and i havent been able to see anyones in months. Except yours
Lt. Commander
# 38
11-20-2010, 08:28 AM
I am firmly against a "Bind on Account" vs "Bind to Character" model.

This will unbalance things far too much.

Cross account banks however, could be a feasble C-Store / Lifetime Account benefit.

Cheers!
2_Cents_Canuck
Lt. Commander
# 39
11-20-2010, 09:27 AM
the Bind system is kind of annoying. Bind on Pickup especially.
Some option somewhere to unbind an item in some way.

this coming from a personal problem. One character has a prototype (204,000GPL) item which is the only thing limiting him from deletion. And of course everything that you can buy with GPL is Bind on pickup.