Lt. Commander
# 1 The Big Dig
11-19-2010, 12:37 AM
Kill me. Just kill me. I never want to see this mission again.

Could, please, the respawn timer on all the trash mobs around the perimeter and in the trenches be reduced? I've never played a game with such quick respawns. It's frustrating as hell to have everything re-pop just as you're kililng off the first spawn.

Right now, I just port down and hope someone else finishes it, sprint down and scan the plants. This is an *agonizing* mission.
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-19-2010, 01:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mctana
Kill me. Just kill me. I never want to see this mission again.

Could, please, the respawn timer on all the trash mobs around the perimeter and in the trenches be reduced? I've never played a game with such quick respawns. It's frustrating as hell to have everything re-pop just as you're kililng off the first spawn.

Right now, I just port down and hope someone else finishes it, sprint down and scan the plants. This is an *agonizing* mission.
The reason most of the fleet/team type actions are empty everytime I enter them. Cryptic enjoy slowing missions like this down to "add more value", sadly for Cryptic, it also pushes everyone away.
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-19-2010, 10:20 AM
SO I guess it's just you and me that hates this one.
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-19-2010, 10:26 AM
Change Instances and it will put you in one with NPCs 28 levels lower that will ignore unless you attack them. It is still long to complete but not nearly as bad. I go in and. scan all the plants first and then work on completing the mission. Here is a tip ... when killing mobs for that portion of the mission, go up to the pyramid to kill, not in the trenches.
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-19-2010, 10:26 AM
No, i actually never found one that enjoys that mission.

The respawn rate is utterly stupid i agree.
Lt. Commander
# 6
11-19-2010, 10:40 AM
Never had a problem with this one. Then again, I've only done it a couple times and both times there were at least 8 other players.
Lt. Commander
# 7
11-19-2010, 11:24 AM
The only problem I have with this one is that when teamed up (I usually run it in a team of 5 all from my fleet), if one or more members of the team are KIA and need to respawn. When they do respawn, they will often respawn hundreds of meters away from the team or if the entire team needs to respawn, they will respawn at different locations in the same instance, which means it's extremely difficult to regroup.
Lt. Commander
# 8
11-19-2010, 02:50 PM
I like the mission fine. Only things I don't care for are Remens (that's just a personal dislike,) artifact shield locations and when Admiral worm their way into lower tier missions. Other than that, I enjoy it fine.
Lt. Commander
# 9
11-19-2010, 03:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Romulus_Prime View Post
I like the mission fine. Only things I don't care for are Remens (that's just a personal dislike,) artifact shield locations and when Admiral worm their way into lower tier missions. Other than that, I enjoy it fine.
Worm their way in? I welcomed them when I was trying to complete it with an alt (since there is noone else present in any fleet/ground actions).
Lt. Commander
# 10
11-20-2010, 11:21 AM
I didn't realize there were plants or you'd get credit for completion for doing the level -39 version. I've basically been standing, swaying, in the VA one waiting for more than 2 other people to show up.